The Administration Thread

Boycie

7 minutes ago, JRW1611 said:

No pressure…

We’re still getting promoted this season though yeah?

DC twice before in div 3, both times took 2 seasons to get promoted, maybe coming season third time lucky...

Blimey! Feels like a massive weight has been lifted!

Work turns to the on field stuff now, and must start imminently. A decision has to be made on the manager - it’s a real chance for someone to build their team with their identity - and it is imperative it is made now. If that is Rosenior, then appoint him, if not, let him go now. We also need to start assembling a squad in time for the pre-season games. Get the players re-signed, get the trialists in. We also need to make sure this can never happen again. The ground can never be separated from the club again. The club can never be gambled again. Livelihoods should never be risked like this again. 

They are problems for DC, however. Tonight, as fans, we all need to celebrate and enjoy the fact that we will continue to exist. Enjoy it, but enjoy it by being f’in disciplined! 

See you at Bradford for the trialist 11 game!

8B8ED25A-FDAB-4EFA-B4F7-4883216829A2.gif

If anyone fancies watching some football right now, the England u-19s are playing Israel in the final of the Euros, live on BBC Iplayer. 

Might spot a loanee for next season, Delap would do.

'Well I didn't think they would go bankrupt though I am glad they have suffered.

I was pondering the other day whether it would change their fans much but I doubt it- in certain aspects ie EFL regs and so forth, the most arrogant, know-nothing fanbase I have seen at this level- I am not including those who are largely PL just down for a while but consistently Championship based clubs. Clowes seems decent from early bits and what I've read- they don't deserve him I expect a sizeable minority of their entitled fans. Wish I'd gone to Pride Park in April but there's still time- maybe next season if I see my mate up North.

Get the writ in Mr. Couhig unless the claim has already been settled. Key q too is what % to HMRC...public money is public money after all.

Edited just now by Mr Popodopolous'

What a total piece of dog turd. I have never wished ill on anyone until now.

Someone on the Bristol City Forum is not really happy, here is post from a few minutes ago,

Well I didn't think they would go bankrupt though I am glad they have suffered.

I was pondering the other day whether it would change their fans much but I doubt it- in certain aspects ie EFL regs and so forth, the most arrogant, know-nothing fanbase I have seen at this level- I am not including those who are largely PL just down for a while but consistently Championship based clubs. Clowes seems decent from early bits and what I've read- they don't deserve him I expect a sizeable minority of their entitled fans. Wish I'd gone to Pride Park in April but there's still time.

Sharpen that pencil Mr. Couhig unless the claim has already been settled. Key q too is what % to HMRC...are they FOIable.

Edited 1 minute ago by Mr Popodopolous

Just now, HedgeEnder said:

'Well I didn't think they would go bankrupt though I am glad they have suffered.

I was pondering the other day whether it would change their fans much but I doubt it- in certain aspects ie EFL regs and so forth, the most arrogant, know-nothing fanbase I have seen at this level- I am not including those who are largely PL just down for a while but consistently Championship based clubs. Clowes seems decent from early bits and what I've read- they don't deserve him I expect a sizeable minority of their entitled fans. Wish I'd gone to Pride Park in April but there's still time- maybe next season if I see my mate up North.

Get the writ in Mr. Couhig unless the claim has already been settled. Key q too is what % to HMRC...public money is public money after all.

What a total piece of dog turd. I have never wished ill on anyone until now.

Lol. What a total t**t. So glad we get to continue to laugh in his face.

3 minutes ago, HedgeEnder said:

What a total piece of dog turd. I have never wished ill on anyone until now.

"One day you'll discover that the opinions of worthless people are worthless"

He is a nobody.