The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 hour ago, DRS94 said:

Is this the 6th deadline they’ve set themselves and missed? Absolute clowns the lot of them should never work again I’m glad they don’t build planes 

you do realise that it's not them that are buying the club? They cannot meet any deadline, only suggest one (or six).

If I gave you 1 week, 1 month or 1 year to sell your house for vastly way more than it's worth, would you deserve criticism if it remained unsold? Even polite nosey-viewers would pretend they were interested.

22 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

I was expecting a Byrne and Buchanan contract extension under the tree so I could CASHIN on them during the January sales.  Seeing as nowts happening today it appears Santa brought them their get out of jail free card first and they can head off into the sunset tomorrow morning for nothing.  Don't know why they bothered with legal advice, should have just sat on their arse and let it run down like everything else.  Another couple of million down the toilet.  How much we paying these administrators again. 

I thought it was Friday 1st July ?‍♀️

11 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

you do realise that it's not them that are buying the club? They cannot meet any deadline, only suggest one (or six).

If I gave you 1 week, 1 month or 1 year to sell your house for vastly way more than it's worth, would you deserve criticism if it remained unsold? Even polite nosey-viewers would pretend they were interested.

If they can’t meet any deadline why give one (or 6) ludicrous.

1 hour ago, igorsdream said:

I've read this whole topic daily thought I'd finally sign p last week to actually talk about football.

Whoops silly me 

Welcome anyway!  Lots of other threads to talk about all sorts of stuff, including football.  Whether anyone will listen is another matter ?