The Administration Thread

Boycie

9 minutes ago, DCFC27 said:

See option 1 or 2 

Will they accept 1? I thought EFL wants funding for whole season. As in an acceptable business plan to break even. I dont see how month to month financing will work as income won't be enough to be self generated in all likelihood

Edited by TheresOnlyWanChope

25 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

I’m down, depressed, at an all time low with this whole thing. I’ve reconciled myself that the club will be liquidated!! How dare you give me hope again!! How dare you!!! James Nursey is a banker!! Bore off with these positive stories!!! 

??????????????

3 hours ago, jimtastic56 said:

Not a bad idea Mucker. We could pledge to go to games while we are still solvent. Also ,with the energy crisis looming - could we kick off earlier to save using the floodlights. I am being serious.

I would rather keep season tickets thankyou very much.

6 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

Our payroll for the last year has been £20,000,000!!!! Ticket sales of about £10mill . With telly income of around £800k next season , something had to change with those numbers.

well £1.5m of that is now playing golf with CK

"Andy Appleby says his bid for Derby County is in its "final strokes" as he looks to save the club's future and seal a return to the Rams.

The American businessman conducted an interview with Crain's Detroit Business amid plans to expand the United Shore Professional Baseball League. In the piece, printed earlier today (Tuesday), Appleby did not go into full detail over his bid for Derby but told Crains in a six-word update: "It's down to the final strokes."

The publication also said that Appleby was optimistic about his bid and expects to learn the outcome this week."

10 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

Our payroll for the last year has been £20,000,000!!!! Ticket sales of about £10mill . With telly income of around £800k next season , something had to change with those numbers.

And last year we were limited in what we could offer Curtis, Rav, etc who signed in August and lost a few in January.  Imagine what it was like when MM was throwing money around like confetti and we had Keith, Johnson, Martin, Anya, etc.  Scary!!

4 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

"Andy Appleby says his bid for Derby County is in its "final strokes" as he looks to save the club's future and seal a return to the Rams.

The American businessman conducted an interview with Crain's Detroit Business amid plans to expand the United Shore Professional Baseball League. In the piece, printed earlier today (Tuesday), Appleby did not go into full detail over his bid for Derby but told Crains in a six-word update: "It's down to the final strokes."

The publication also said that Appleby was optimistic about his bid and expects to learn the outcome this week."

Could be about to reach a climax then……

10 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

I’m down, depressed, at an all time low with this whole thing. I’ve reconciled myself that the club will be liquidated!! How dare you give me hope again!! How dare you!!! James Nursey is a banker!! Bore off with these positive stories!!! 

??????????????

This is a place for pessimistic wrist slashers. Optimism will not be tolerated.