The Administration Thread

Boycie

8 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

What does this mean

image.png.4decc6c2b410b4258c110808e8c5f814.png

How can bids be best and final in a competitive process when there is no end date?

That's one way of selling an asset. They will have an internal end-date for the sale. You don't accept any bids that have contingencies or follow-ons, or escalation clauses, etc. You ask for best and final, then we will make a decision and let you all know who won. 

It is the quickest way to get a deal done, however, if everyone just decides to bid low...you are kind of screwed. With the short timeline now, I would imagine to see a couple formal bids in the next couple days. ?‍♂️

Edited by Hanny

2 minutes ago, Kinder said:

I just don’t get it. It seems CK never seriously intended to follow through and complete the purchase, so what on earth was he hoping to get out of this? It’s surely killed his credibility in the UK at least. What did he think he was going to achieve?

Perhaps Gibson is behind  him?

1 minute ago, Yani P said:

Think he can forget Twatter as a medium to support his businesses and self promotion...any post he ever puts up will get slaughtered..

Keep an eye out for the Slync.io employees twitter posts. I posted one that threatened to expose him on Wednesday if they didn't get paid. I understand why it was deleted but...

4 minutes ago, Kinder said:

I just don’t get it. It seems CK never seriously intended to follow through and complete the purchase, so what on earth was he hoping to get out of this? It’s surely killed his credibility in the UK at least. What did he think he was going to achieve?

All fart no poo ? 

3 minutes ago, Miggins said:

I am so angry at CK for not supplying proof of funds.

He did provide proof of funds. He just couldn't produce the actual funds. Which makes one wonder how low the bar is set for 'proof".

A bit like 'fit and proper person'. It's meaningless.

I'm at the stage now where I think let Ashley take it for the low ball offer he wants, we take the -15 points build a decent team get out within 2/3 years, Ashleys happy he's got his deal pumps loads of money for us to get to the Prem in another 2/3 seasons then if he sells up for a massive profit he's done his job and we're all happy.  

He was never a timewaster, it just sounds like his money was just under too much smoke and mirrors. It's possible he has made money on investments that the UK frowns upon or bans, or something along those lines. It could be that he's the front for another investor/s who is involved in nefarious means? Lots of possibilities

This is an error of the EFLs Owners and Directors Test, and Quantuma

I don't think it's right to say he was a tire-kicker. He obviously has the money, there's no way he'd have got this far otherwise. What would he have gained out of this otherwise? You'd have to be incredibly bored and have more money than sense to waste all this time and money on getting the deal sorted only to muck about at the end. It doesn't add up