The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 minute ago, TuffLuff said:

Just read these tweets to Nixon below and I’m not knowledgeable enough at all about this, but is this correct?

Have to say I did think there must have been options for Kirchner to sort the money side of things weeks ago, and hence why I think he’s running a bit of a sloppy shop. 

D249C44D-CD00-429F-B2C4-F2050CE98284.jpeg

I think the guy questioning noxon is totally correct.

if u know or are pretty confident of this huge transaction u get the monies in place before 5 minutes to deadline

its either hes a tyre kicker or v naive

14 minutes ago, Barney1991 said:

Wouldn’t rule out kirchner at all yet. His funds could still clear next week although it’s good to have other options. I’d laugh my head off if all these other people play hard ball over next few days and his funds do clear 

There is no Kirchner money. 

It won't clear, because it doesn't exist.

Just now, Ramos said:

What an odd remark 

Nixon hasn’t come across overly well the past few days. Yeah he’s got some info, but having a go at other journalists and organisations whilst also being quite smarmy with his responses to people which is all just unnecessary.

37 minutes ago, StarterForTen said:

No one. Relegations and promotions were all confirmed at the EFL AGM this week. If ANY club fails from now on it would just mean a reduced league - like when Bury went through. 

Slightly less worried if that's the case. I guess even fixture lists can be issued.

So the most urgent issue is proving funding I guess?

1 minute ago, TuffLuff said:

Nixon hasn’t come across overly well the past few days. Yeah he’s got some info, but having a go at other journalists and organisations whilst also being quite smarmy with his responses to people which is all just unnecessary.

Why doesn't everyone just stop following him and hanging on his every Tweet. 

No one is being compelled to listen to his random meanderings on Twitter, it's very simple. 

38 minutes ago, GenBr said:

What do we need funding for? We've only got 5 players contracted, Rosenior looks to be leaving and i have doubts even Rooney will stay at this point. If we cant pay for 5 players with our fanbase we may as well give up. Rest of the team can be filled with volunteers from this forum. *

* I know there are other costs to account for - other staff, maintenance, etc, but our player wage outgoings must be at very low levels at the moment. The EFL needs us to have a break even business plan as well, so anyone who buys us wont exactly be doing a mel again

I used to be a good right sided attacking midfielder 40 years ago, hopefully some younger forum members can step forward and stop me embarrasing myself.