The Administration Thread

Boycie

2 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

My point being is that Kirchner did not get as far with Preston as he has with Derby. To get to this very late stage to the point where he announces that he will be the next owner of the club, he must have had to provide solid proof of funding etc. Something has quite obviously gone very wrong but nobody seems to know what it is.

"It'll all come out soon" apparently.

On 07/04/2022 at 23:18, SamUltraRam said:

Got to agree in my experience also.

Americans I have encountered with work are fantastic communicators, have bags of confidence and positivity but when it comes to the real deal it can be disappointing

They certainly talk the talk but do they walk the walk ?- I certainly hope so in this case, in fact i'm desperate for it

Maybe an apt moment to bump my comment from back when CK was made preferred bidder in April

Wish i'd got that one wrong

Am I the only one who isn't surprised this "money" hasn't materialised from someone who is involved with Cryptocurrency? He probably lost loads in the latest crash and not only that, the supposed security of the blockchain isn't all it's cracked up to be with "heists" and laundering commonplace.

He's just another one of a long line of chancers acting all Johnny Big Phallus until the truth is uncovered.

Just now, Topram said:

Finally Quantuma getting some stick 

The narrative has shifted around them within the media for sure. If they want to save their reputation, along with a portion of the debts owed to creditors, and in turn this historic football club they have got some miracles to work in a limited amount of time.

4 minutes ago, I Am Sheep said:

Am I the only one who isn't surprised this "money" hasn't materialised from someone who is involved with Cryptocurrency? He probably lost loads in the latest crash and not only that, the supposed security of the blockchain isn't all it's cracked up to be with "heists" and laundering commonplace.

He's just another one of a long line of chancers acting all Johnny Big Phallus until the truth is uncovered.

Been said many many times, he got out of Crypto ages ago. Doesn’t matter what has happened to it recently. 

6 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

There is the consideration to other clubs now for the EFL. Clubs will have set budgets and released players based upon relegation which could be overturned in the event of Derby not being able to prove their ability to start and complete the season.

The EFL are right now my biggest concern 

5 minutes ago, I Am Sheep said:

I don't think there is any  issue that he has money. But he cannot access it. Questions being asked about where it came from.

5 minutes ago, I Am Sheep said:

I would assume he must have provided evidence of funds some time ago and doubt cryptocurrency would have been accepted unless Q really are as incompetent as some of us suspect.

So Ashley is disputing Q’s fee’s.

so would I if I’d made an approach months ago and Q refused to talk to me, why should I pay their fees while they dithered and dallied with CK and Q’s ever moving goalposts.

I think if he can prove he put in an offer that was as good as CK’s I want the invoice cut off at that date.

Q’s owners won’t be happy how this is turning out.