The Administration Thread

Boycie

6 minutes ago, Curtains said:

CK and us fans can only wait for money clearance and if that doesn’t happen CK will lose money he has already spent on lawyers etc .

I tend to agree, whether this goes through or not CK would have spent hundreds of thousands potentially millions on the deal at this point.

What would be the reason for this? There is no gain.

Will CK be the new owner? No idea but I am certain if he isn't it's from some other reason out of his control.

13 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

Putting money into the club doesn't make it not pathetic to be the equivalent of an annoying kid continuously asking "are we there yet?".

There has to be a line Roy, where does it end if everyone expects the next question to be answered on demand?

When there's nothing new to say, nothing should be said. He's damned if he does and damned if he doesn't!

There are people in here who are savagely critical of him for talking on Twitter, then an equal amount calling him a time-wasting tyre-kicker for daring to live out a dream playing a Pro-Am Golf day whilst unable to do anything to speed up due process.

What do we know about football fans ?,,, well for start many not only put money into clubs ,they put money in they can’t really afford , they put it in no matter whether what they get back is great or rubbish , they put it in whatever league they rise or fall to , they have a level of passion and loyalty that is unmatched in any other area and all too often abused by clubs and owners ,

I could go on but the point is buying / owning a football club brings rough and smooth and if you don’t know that then you shouldn’t be anywhere near being an owner of one , you do your best to communicate properly and accept and ignore the few that overstep sensible interactions and report the even fewer numbers who overstep what’s legally and morally acceptable,

as Roy Mac said , it’s often peoples emotional attachment / loyalty to club that keeps the money rolling in ,

pathetic ? Or Desperate? 

7 minutes ago, angieram said:

Anybody who doesn't think Ed Dawes is being played like a fiddle should listen to this.

Who's the one person who benefits from all this poo stirring?

Dawes and Nero have something in common...a Fiddle, MAs people have clearly been in touch with Dawes, I'd lost confidence in Dawes(not that I had any in the 1st place)when he went with "MM gone to ground" and soon he had to retract his statement, His interview with Couhig didn't come over to well either.

It now appears there could be a bidding war ?‍♀️

2 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

A sceptic may say skullduggery is afoot to hamstring CK in favour of another party. 

To be fair to Ed Dawes he’s just trying to find out what’s happening as we all are .

The whole thing is ridiculous.

I think he just want Derby County saved. 

So much hypocrisy though with all these checks on Derby 

11 minutes ago, duncanjwitham said:

Ah yes, the good old "MP lobbies a government agency to overlook money-laundering checks because the money is going to a company they like" type of corruption...

(I know football clubs are "different", but I would be rather less than happy if that were to happen in any other circumstance.)

Wouldn't work anyway, the vote of no confidence was on Monday.

12 minutes ago, angieram said:

Anybody who doesn't think Ed Dawes is being played like a fiddle should listen to this.

Who's the one person who benefits from all this poo stirring?

Difficult for Ed Dawes everyone complains when he doesn’t do some investigative journalism and now people are at him for saying what he’s found out