The Administration Thread

Boycie

10 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

I suspect a lot of us have listened to the Zoom/Teams call he did with Amanda Solloway on the 2nd May (it’s still on available on her Facebook page) and, whilst I haven’t listened to it all the way through again, he definitely pronounces it correctly at least once. So, him getting used to the “the English way” is the least of our worries. I think we can forgive him if he does lapse occasionally and refer to us as Durrrrby and calling it soccer instead of football.

I hope/suspect you weren’t being too serious but let’s not try too hard to find sticks to beat him with just yet.

Totally 100% not serious mate ?.

38 minutes ago, eccles the ram said:

It's likely then it will now be tomorrow then. Cometh the hour cometh the man! My bet the takeover will be announced 9am tomorrow morning bst. Any advance on timings?

It’ll only be 4am where CK lives so my money is on 6pm GMT.Two Bank holidays looming so fingers crossed !

I'm excited to see the largest ever debt for a football club reach its conclusion.

As someone who has been a manager in an auditing firm, I'm glad that a resolution has happened.

I've no qualms about ck taking over.

Just happy to see job done, and to get on with the rebuild.

I see some challenges ahead in League one.

I accept that with a sizeable debt, it was always unlikely that the process was going to be smooth sailing, but happy that it will behind us in 3 years, once the final payments go to the creditors.

2 hours ago, RAM1966 said:

I think you will find it does matter, the EFL needs certainty that we will be trading and completing in League one.  I not there will need to be some teams rapidly promoted to fill the gaps.  It would almostcertainly be undair on them with trander plans etc.

This must conclude by Monday latesr  Im alliwing for another delay and Thu & Fri BHs....

I don't suppose you could be a good chap and re-post this in English please? 

All jokes aside.

Anyone concerned should just look at CKs tweets.

Gary Cook is working on the 'squad', CK is happy with progress made on that front and more details to be revealed once takeover is confirmed. His words yesterday, in black and white were "it's done".

I had my reservations, but I am going to allow myself to get excited.

I feel we are at the stage of the house buying process where we are awaiting the phone call from solicitors to say the keys are ready to be collected.

8 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Some Scandinavian's asked me where Rotterham is.

I was in the old bus station toilets once, And this very very large men asked me if I could tell him where his Willy was, I shot out of there sharpish, I bumped into a young boy who was crying, I asked him what is the matter, He said he'd lost his Dad, I asked for the boys name, He said it was Willy.

3 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

I was in the old bus station toilets once, And this very very large men asked me if I could tell him where his Willy was, I shot out of there sharpish, I bumped into a young boy who was crying, I asked him what is the matter, He said he'd lost his Dad, I asked for the boys name, He said it was Willy.

They were the worst toilets in the world.  Someone had actually thrown their s*** on the ceiling above the urinal once and a snake used to escape into the cubicles on a regular basis from the pet shop next door.  Worse than that fecker in Trainspotting.