The Administration Thread

Boycie

19 hours ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Where did you find that Hinton, classic ?

It is a classic but rarely used in the correct context

In the episode, Bart ends up working at the desk in the local brothel, so Grandpa walks in, sees Bart and then walks out as if nothing happened because he realises he's been spotted somewhere he shouldn't be 

4 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Why couldn't they simply cut and paste from the Championship section? 

image.thumb.png.70f1ee60b8ab0e9203588eedad4da49e.png

They probably enjoyed printing it out again and they were emotionally overwhelmed hence the spelling mistakes. I have often wondered when do relegated/ promoted clubs officially change divisions, anyone know ??‍♂️

13 minutes ago, Indy said:

To be fair, it must be pretty tricky for Rick Parry to type with only one hand free as I’m sure he does when updating the Derby County embargo page. 

did anyone notice, talking of Rick Parry, his interview about Liverpool yesterday, where he specifically crowbarred in the sponsor's name for the EFL Trophy? It was bizarre. He made a specific comment praising Liverpool for winning the Carabao Cup!!

20 minutes ago, Stive Pesley said:

It is a classic but rarely used in the correct context

In the episode, Bart ends up working at the desk in the local brothel, so Grandpa walks in, sees Bart and then walks out as if nothing happened because he realises he's been spotted somewhere he shouldn't be 

Exactly. I prefer the the analogy, where you enter the administration thread with a sense of heightened expectation, only to find F*** all has happened and quickly log off. 

4 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

Exactly. I prefer the the analogy, where you enter the administration thread with a sense of heightened expectation, only to find F*** all has happened and quickly log off. 

I just turned on radio Derby news to be greeted with the headline, Derby marketplace to be turned into a forest??