The Administration Thread

Boycie

55 minutes ago, one_chop said:

I still have my doubts about CK, he's too loud for my liking and comes across unprofessional with his comments on social media. It's just not the British way of doing things, you wouldn't see the Queen leaning out of the window at Buck House telling the tourists to keep the noise down would you ?

love him or loath him at least Mel has kept a dignified silence whilst simultaneously running the club to near extinction. Will we survive?. I still don't think we will.

? 

57 minutes ago, one_chop said:

I still have my doubts about CK, he's too loud for my liking and comes across unprofessional with his comments on social media. It's just not the British way of doing things, you wouldn't see the Queen leaning out of the window at Buck House telling the tourists to keep the noise down would you ?

love him or loath him at least Mel has kept a dignified silence whilst simultaneously running the club to near extinction. Will we survive?. I still don't think we will.

You’re a WUM

Maybe you should find another hobby.

2 hours ago, one_chop said:

love him or loath him at least Mel has kept a dignified silence whilst simultaneously running the club to near extinction. Will we survive?. I still don't think we will.l

This club needs to basically do the opposite of everything that Mel did over his tenure.

Including having a more switched on,open to the future,owner who takes the time to share his thoughts and answers the questions put to him on current platforms.

I like his attitude and openness and he seems like a breath of fresh air to me.

Here's hoping it all goes through quickly and some major changes start taking place.

Edited by kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong

4 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

This club needs to basically do the opposite of everything that Mel did over his tenure.

Including having a more switched on,open to the future,owner who takes the time to share his thoughts and answers the questions put to him on current platforms.

I like his attitude and openness and he seems like a breath of fresh air to me.

Here's hoping it all goes through quickly and some major changes start taking place.

Atm CK is just doing Mel's 'fans meetings' but on Twitter. He's basically colluding with the fans as Mel did.

2 hours ago, one_chop said:

She would be hoping the tourists do keep the noise up so no one could heard the frightened screams her favourite son was creating. That is the British way, now then, now then.

If I was Chris Kirchner reading a lot of the views which have been expressed on here today, I would reconsider my ambitions for Derby County, realise that I had misunderstood the intelligence level of too many people who masquerade as DCFC fans, boarded my jet and flown away into the sunset, never to darken the doors of Derbyshire again because I am a winner in life but this is one place where the owner of the football club is never going to win.

I despair.

2 minutes ago, Brailsford Ram said:

If I was Chris Kirchner reading a lot of the views which have been expressed on here today, I would reconsider my ambitions for Derby County, realise that I had misunderstood the intelligence level of too many people who masquerade as DCFC fans, boarded my jet and flown away into the sunset, never to darken the doors of Derbyshire again because I am a winner in life but this is one place where the owner of the football club is never going to win.

I despair.

Its 3 or 4 people thats all. Some people really seem to want the worst possible outcome for us, unless its the old curse of the internet of course, but a few so called Derby fans seem to want us to go under rather than survive and have a future. 

I hope its just their posting style and not enemy action!

6 minutes ago, Brailsford Ram said:

I despair.

Thank god you haven’t got an aeroplane ?

9 minutes ago, Brailsford Ram said:

I despair.

As usual, the emptiest vessels make the most noise!