The Administration Thread

Boycie

I give in.

They surely must know that they cannot disclose information that is being requested.  Also not sure why he is overly concerned about HMRC, if they are successful in their claim to be a football creditor, and we liquidate, it's HMRC and the public who will suffer whilst he continues to stuff his pockets 

This entire situation is ludicrous. The punishment has been handed out. Derby County cannot be blamed for a massive losing streak 

Just now, Simo said:

Is this a good sign? Tell me how to feel.

They’re certainly rattled, Boros statement won’t help their cause at all. He’s coming across as a petulant baby having a tantrum because he can’t get what he wants. It’s becoming patently obvious that the EFL are terrified of him and those with power and influence (MP’s, councils, journos) are all waking up to this. 

The EFL are currently pooing themselves 

1 minute ago, Simo said:

Is this a good sign? Tell me how to feel.

I think so, the administrators are clear and calm, the EFL get weirder by the minute and Steve Gibson has lost his shizzle, he's even referred to himself in the 3rd person, bizarrely. Looks like it was written by a monkey wearing boxing gloves.

11 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Wow 

Hi Steve

what the duck has it got to do with you?

Yours Sincerely 

The City of Derby 

Derbyshire

Derby Fans everywhere 

6 minutes ago, MK-Ram said:

I give in.

They surely must know that they cannot disclose information that is being requested.  Also not sure why he is overly concerned about HMRC, if they are successful in their claim to be a football creditor, and we liquidate, it's HMRC and the public who will suffer whilst he continues to stuff his pockets 

This entire situation is ludicrous. The punishment has been handed out. Derby County cannot be blamed for a massive losing streak 

Yes you're missing the point though they're all raised as rhetorical questions implying that the administrators haven't reached a settlement with HMRC etc

Just now, Tyler Durden said:

Yes you're missing the point though they're all raised as rhetorical questions implying that the administrators haven't reached a settlement with HMRC etc

Not missed the point, but conscious HMRC would be an unsecured creditor.