The Administration Thread

Boycie

One of the main issues here is....How is it right that one of the parasites trying to claim money from us in actually on the board of the EFL???? The first thing that should happen is the EFL get rid of parasites like Gibson and restructure the EFL from top to bottom and show that they are fair and above board....Boro tried to sue them and the EFL then went after us ...I can never forget the statement from EFL stating that they were dissapointed with the outcome of our appeal/tribunal....dissapointed!!!?? that there and then told you the hatred towards us driven by parasite Gibson who's feet are well entrenched with the EFL...This is not right and is scandalous and a conflict of interest.....all should be impartial and fair to all clubs

the EFL !!  nothing short of a joke !!!!

1 minute ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Just ventured over to LTLF to see what the Forest fans are saying. It's not nice.

Derby County Football Club going bust will be a devastating blow to the city, to people's livelihoods and to people's mental health. The fact that the vast majority of them are laughing and saying it's what we deserve is sickening.

Utterly sickening.

Really not surprising. Energy and thought better spent on us. 

5 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

Interesting - Council Leader seems to indicate further that a preferred bidder is very close...

This is precisely why we need a statement from the administrators as there are crossed lines going on. A councillor in on the meeting messaged radio Derby sport scene to basically say the ball is in the EFL's court in regards to further progress. 

3 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Keep taking the tablets?

What do you think Qs statement about 'going against statute' meant then?

Probably the same as 'preferred bidder imminent'

To be taken with a handful of salt. 

1 minute ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Just ventured over to LTLF to see what the Forest fans are saying. It's not nice.

Derby County Football Club going bust will be a devastating blow to the city, to people's livelihoods and to people's mental health. The fact that the vast majority of them are laughing and saying it's what we deserve is sickening.

Utterly sickening.

That's football. I'm sure we would have loads celebrating if the boot were on the other foot. We've watched clubs fold and barely acknowledged it, bar a raise of an eyebrow and a "tut tut, that's a shame".

Until you're here, nobody will understand what it's like. 

Just now, robglosta said:

Really not surprising. Energy and thought better spent on us. 

What gets me down is the fact that the cities of Derby and Nottingham, and the people within them, have far more in common than we like to admit. The same goes for the football clubs and the supporters.

The fact that they're taking the piss when so many people's lives are going to be so badly affected just makes me sad.

3 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Utterly sickening.

I don't understand why you'd want your biggest rival to disappear. Wouldn't it make the whole experience as a fan more boring? 

1 minute ago, DCFC Kicks said:

I don't understand why you'd want your biggest rival to disappear. Wouldn't it make the whole experience as a fan more boring? 

Expecting sympathy from them is a fools errand. Leave them to their gloating, we'll get ours in when we do them at the weekend and we get ourselves sorted.

2 minutes ago, DCFC Kicks said:

It's pathetic juvenile point scoring. Gives them an excuse to lord it over us and act like they're better than us without considering the human or socio-economic aspect of a historic institution being wiped out.

I know it's all if's and but's but I would hate to see any club go under, even Forest or Leeds. Would rather beat them on the pitch than have them capitulate off it.

1 minute ago, DCFC Kicks said:

I loved one tweet I saw from a forest fan, who claimed he would quite happily see us go and never thought we were their main rivals as the real ones are Liverpool....