The Administration Thread

Boycie

2 minutes ago, Derbados said:

Owen Bradley indicating on Twitter that the EFL moved the goalposts yesterday at the meeting, effectively blindsiding the admins.

If true, and it will hopefully come out in the admins statement later, as a fan base we can’t sit back and tolerate this any further. 

Protests, media campaigns, the lot - I’m not prepared to sit back any longer and let these spiteful cowards destroy my football club. 

Lovely.  More cryptic poo .  Just what the doctor ordered.

32 minutes ago, Rich84 said:

Was just about to ask where @Owen87ITKis, we need an update, Sky sports news interrupted their headline running Djokovic news to state we in embargo again because of lack of funds.....

Right behind the administrators.... I'm struggling with that now, how can they give WR a positive vibe yesterday to us be back at square 1 today? 

Did they or was that Rooney's take on things?

18 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

@Owen87ITK you have access to Wayne Rooney that the rest of us do not. You also have inside knowledge of the situation.

IF the actions of Middlesbrough and Wycombe - and the corresponding inaction by the EFL to end it - are the factors that are preventing a bidder coming forward and satisfying the Administrator, could you suggest that Wayne Rooney call that out to the national media.

If it came from Rooney himself, it would draw attention to this matter - and how the governing body and two clubs are seemingly conspiring to put one of the founding members of the Football League into liquidation.

It seems now that unless those actions by Boro and Wycombe are dropped, no one will purchase the club and we will be force out of business.

Owen…….blink twice if you are in danger!

43 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Not enough.  We have further payments to make to Arsenal and Poznan - about 4 million with Bieliks deferred payment. 

41 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

Someone posted earlier in this thread...a few quid short of £5m until seasons end

I agree we will never be able to raise that much but surley whatever we could raise would help? 

I hope some of our rich and famous fans can also help. As for Mel Morris, if he had any decency he would certainly help us.

22 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

We're still under embargo due to not filing the accounts, defaulting on a HMRC payment(s), and entering administration. I'm not sure if this is actually news ?

Yet we could sign players but not now it seems 

There's a perverse part of me that says "fine. Liquidate us." They'll make... what... a few million? Maximum? Maybe? No ground to sell, players contracts would be cancelled so there's no players to sell.... I imagine you might be able to sell the team bus? You'd make an absolute pittance.

So the only plausible thing is that they are desperate for us to sell our most saleable assets and do a Bolton.

Which is obviously vindictive.... but I don't think that's going to solve anything.

We've got about 6 or 7 players contracted past the summer. At least 2 of them, we haven't finished paying for (so it's not like anyone's going to be offering us more than the outstanding payments), and with the mess we're in, I'd be stunned if we sold our entire first team squad for more than £12m?

What's that going to do? Because I'll tell you what, it's not going to result in £50m being bidded. At *that* point, we would only have liquidation as an option,. So if we're going to be liquidated anyway, do it sooner.

And some say don’t go to Boro game and make sure we are respectful ??? I say fill the away end and give Gibson non stop reminders of what he’s helping to happen …it’s a disgrace that another chairman is on the board and making outrageous claims against our club and think this is the hold up ….feel like we are not only getting kicked whilst we are down but also poo’d on from a great height ??? outrageous and my blood is literally boiling!!!! We are in big trouble I fear ?

2 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

But the way to fund the club is through a takeover. We're in administration because we don't have money. We've been told there are parties there who are good to go. So why can't they just get on with it? I just don't get it. I must be missing something.

I think we are all missing that key point at the moment hence the media trying to join the dots as to why there is a delay... Let's hope the Admin provide some clarity later today.

1 minute ago, S8TY said:

And some say don’t go to Boro game and make sure we are respectful ??? I say fill the away end and give Gibson non stop reminders of what he’s helping to happen …it’s a disgrace that another chairman is on the board and making outrageous claims against our club and think this is the hold up ….feel like we are not only getting kicked whilst we are down but also poo’d on from a great height ??? outrageous and my blood is literally boiling!!!! We are in big trouble I fear ?

We may not have a team to follow if the abjectly complicit EFL have their way… it truly is pitchforks out time

Apparently Man Utd were willing to help WR out by loaning us players without a fee... how about they now help us out as a club by signing someone (anyone at this point... Knight, Sibbo, everyone will be on the table) for £5m-£6m to see us through the end of the season? A decent price for players with the potential to be good Prem players in the future?... and we still get to exist.

30 minutes ago, Barney1991 said:

CAB4F709-3A94-4596-ADE9-FAD158989825.png

this sounds like a ploy to the bidders now either commit and take the challenge on or players are going to me 

If true

I doubt it's a ploy at all,if bidders were going to be coming in they would have by now to keep the players and maximising the players available but now the administrators are in desperate need of finance.