The Administration Thread

Boycie

17 minutes ago, Topram said:

I think its time administrators got up off there back sides and told the fans what the hell is going on, and not via their friends at Talksport either.

How can a club make such an arse of a takeover so many times.

Edited by MackworthRamIsGod

I understand how delays can happen in the corporate world.  Transactions are complex with seemingly endless issues that need to be factored in.

That being said we are after midday on the last day of the year (The latest deadline that has been touted).  If it wasn't to happen today I would have expected an announcement by now to make that clear.

Yes, the administrators are not employed by the fans and, ultimately, have little to no responsibility to us, but you would think that stakeholder management would be on the priority list somewhere.

43 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

Progress still being made with who? And when does imminent become not imminent?

As I said several days ago, imminent means weeks or months to accountants, they use this to try and bat the disappointment down the road.

As has been said, their job is to get the best financial outcome, that may not be selling the club as a going concern.  It may consist of a fire sale of out best players, then announce liquidation once the TW window closes....

I no longer believe a word they say!!!

Is the debt too big to be serviced if so, there will not be a preferred bidder,as the club won't be deemed viable and the bidders have pulled out. We don't know if there are any bids left on the table and the administrators certainly wouldn't announce it. It is no use keep going on about the administrators not telling us anything. Things have obviously have issues to overcome.

1 minute ago, atherstoneram said:

Is the debt too big to be serviced if so, there will not be a preferred bidder,as the club won't be deemed viable and the bidders have pulled out. We don't know if there are any bids left on the table and the administrators certainly wouldn't announce it. It is no use keep going on about the administrators not telling us anything. Things have obviously have issues to overcome.

Did you get coal in your stocking this year? 

Let's have some positivity. 

Edited by alexxxxx

1 hour ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I think its time administrators got up off there back sides and told the fans what the hell is going on, and not via their friends at Talksport either.

How can a club make such an arse of a takeover so many times.

We are not entitled to know anything what is going on irrespective of what people think we should be told. 

29 minutes ago, alexxxxx said:

Did you get coal in your stocking this year? 

Let's have some positivity. 

When the administrators make an announcement regarding a preferred bidder and the club can be saved that will be some positivity, until that time the club is in deep poo  and nothing to be positive about.You look at it how you see it,i will look at it as how i see it.

6 minutes ago, atherstoneram said:

When the administrators make an announcement regarding a preferred bidder and the club can be saved that will be some positivity, until that time the club is in deep poo  and nothing to be positive about.You look at it how you see it,i will look at it as how i see it.

Derby 1 Blackpool 0

Derby 1 WBA 0

Stoke 1 Derby 2

Our Academy players are shining through, Our away support is phenominal, WR is learning the game the longer he's here, Our squad have out performed and faught supposed better teams.

There's far too many bad Doctors around...no patients!

Just now, Unlucky Alf said:

Derby 1 Blackpool 0

Derby 1 WBA 0

Stoke 1 Derby 2

Our Academy players are shining through, Our away support is phenominal, WR is learning the game the longer he's here, Our squad have out performed and faught supposed better teams.

There's far too many bad Doctors around...no patients!

You can have all the positivity you like regarding results but if the club can't be saved the results count for nothing and the academy players move on.All the administrators are bothered about is finance,not what's happening on the pitch.

7 minutes ago, atherstoneram said:

You can have all the positivity you like regarding results but if the club can't be saved the results count for nothing and the academy players move on.All the administrators are bothered about is finance,not what's happening on the pitch.