Alan Nixon Breaks Silence on Scottish/Malaysian Billionaire Bid

Kernow

On 06/11/2021 at 13:34, Oldben said:

For this bid I wonder if the names to get the deal across the line but they don't gamble with their own money but with investors from Asia.

It's not a great place for a club to be in if that's the case, given the current issues at the club.

Just wondering about this

I just went WHAT ! .. then I realised you said Asia .. not Asda ?

2 hours ago, Crewton said:

I don't think this is the EFL's doing. I think the Administrators are looking for a commitment to a timescale which would be in DCFC's interest as well as creditors - allowing people more time might mean a January firesale is inevitable.

Absolutely spot on. The clock is ticking...They wanted to kick the tyres and assert their timescale which fits their agenda but the Administrators quite rightly need to keep things moving.  

56 minutes ago, Malty said:

It rained DURING the Blackburn game and was finished before it ended.

Are you telling me that it wasn’t a coincidence? Come on.

Plus no chips or program at the match (have I mentioned that). Also must be  down to the EFL. 

Don’t get me revved up again about the chips mate please!

38 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

If this means an end to totally unrelated Kray twin reminisces then thank goodness for that

So I shouldn't mention that an ex girlfriend's parents used to live down the street from them and used to see them regularly in the corner shop. 

25 minutes ago, Gisby said:

The cynical amongst us will believe ‘Rooney and his merry men’ have been driving\engineering things from the moment he walked thru the PP\Moor Farm door!!! Just saying’ mind!!!

So it’s entirely fitting that the forum is titled ‘Wayne Rooney’s Derby County’. Have we become a conveyance for a global footballing icon ?? ? 

Just now, kevinhectoring said:

So it’s entirely fitting that the forum is titled ‘Wayne Rooney’s Derby County’. Have we become a conveyance for a global footballing icon ?? ? 

Like I said ‘the cynical amongst us’ ?‍♂️?‍♂️… will this turn out to be a bad thing? Only time will tell!!

13 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

No mate, he's not dead.