Alan Nixon Breaks Silence on Scottish/Malaysian Billionaire Bid

Kernow

4 hours ago, BucksRam said:

Anyone know why it's adjourned?

Because the EFl does not want it to be heard and because the admins want to use the threat of appeal as a lever to get a deal on everything not just the 12 points. Hence all the noise about 12 plus 3.  There’s a separate thread about it. Let’s hope they can reach agreement - the signs are good 

24 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

My instinct told me the administrators gave the Easdale's the option of pulling out themselves before we announce they are being ruled out.

They seem both pretty switched on and pretty classy too. I really hope I'm not just seeing what I want to, but I'd say your explanation is very plausible.

If we take the assumption a step further, one might fairly surmise that they are pretty confident that they've 'got bases covered'. I really hope so as it's getting harder to remain upbeat by the day.

6 hours ago, BucksRam said:

Someone on Twitter (Peterborough Utd fan I think) was opining that the Easdale's should come look at them, to which a Rangers fan replied:

"......got involved after our financial demise in 2012, ripped millions out of us. They are fairly well known gangsters in Glasgow tbh, everyone knows what they are. Horrible people. You wouldn't want them anywhere near your club!"

Obviously their opinion not mine just to caveat. 

Do not know if its true, but i for one am relieved they have decided not to buy us.

3 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

We need owners with very very deep pockets I think efl are loving this keep costing us a takeover.

I don't think this is the EFL's doing. I think the Administrators are looking for a commitment to a timescale which would be in DCFC's interest as well as creditors - allowing people more time might mean a January firesale is inevitable.

32 minutes ago, Crewton said:

I don't think this is the EFL's doing. I think the Administrators are looking for a commitment to a timescale which would be in DCFC's interest as well as creditors - allowing people more time might mean a January firesale is inevitable.

Well seems funny to me every single time a take over about to happen something seem to put them off. And to me how refs or officials keep missing pentlies that should stand they dont seem to see or more like they look the other way.

9 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well seems funny to me every single time a take over about to happen something seem to put them off. And to me how refs or officials keep missing pentlies that should stand they dont seem to see or more like they look the other way.

And don’t forget that It rained in Derby before the Blackburn game…that has to be something to do with the EFL too and  I am also convinced the EFL are the ones that are picking the side not Rooney. 

15 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Dont worry B4 - hoping others are further along and admins dont want to wait while others (who may have lots of baggage) get their act together. Imagine if they did and someone more ready then pulled out. Dont think this is to do with EFL and any pause due to  any delays would have given them more time to get sorted anyway.  We just need to trust admins will do their job. But its harder to stay positive in the international break when no games. 

25 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

And don’t forget that It rained in Derby before the Blackburn game…that has to be something to do with the EFL too and  I am also convinced the EFL are the ones that are picking the side not Rooney. 

It rained DURING the Blackburn game and was finished before it ended.

Are you telling me that it wasn’t a coincidence? Come on.

Plus no chips or program at the match (have I mentioned that). Also must be  down to the EFL.