Rams vs Barnsley (A) Matchday Thread

angieram

Shame about the last minute, thought we scored. Didn’t deserve anything anyway. Looked very poor tonight. Gifted second goal. Didn’t start playing until 87 minutes. Barnsley should have had a peno. Abject performance. Ebosele looked bright. Morrison on the ball a lot. Disjointed everywhere. 

Relegation form and performance. Awful

What a shambles.

First time this season I really have the dread of relegation in my mind.

We had some chances for sure, but we made Barnsley look like Barcelona, not a team who has lost 7 in a row. New/sacked manager bounce for them or not, we had to get at least a draw.

The most disappointing point was the second goal, not the goal itself but that if, we had exactly the same chance, I don't think we would score!

At 1-0 up, we should be kicking on, tails up etc and then we go and concede two of the most pathetic goals I’ve ever seen, even for Derby. This season is now looking like a complete write off, can’t even see us getting over the 20 point mark at this rate.

These players had shown fight and bottle all season until last couple of games and tonight they just looked like they’ve given up. And if they hadn’t, they might as well do after that.