Alan Nixon Breaks Silence on American Billionaire Bid

Kernow

12 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Yes the 15th. Will be interesting to hear what comes out of that. 

If the admin teams use the line "we are still hopeful we can announce our preffered bidder by the end of December" that will be enough for me to know we are doomed.

Tomorrow we need to be hearing they have identified their preffered bidder and are ironing out details before announcing. 

December has 31 days (just in case you didn't know), but realistically, how many days are those administrators going to work during Christmas? So something needs to happen in the next 10 days.

14 minutes ago, td_evans said:

These meetings are usually to vote on the proposal put forward by Administrators, so I'm presuming the final offer will be put to the bidders and we'll see the preferred bidders selected soon.

Unless the results are "we're ducked"

18 minutes ago, td_evans said:

These meetings are usually to vote on the proposal put forward by Administrators, so I'm presuming the final offer will be put to the bidders and we'll see the preferred bidders selected soon.

"14 Dec 2021   Result of meeting of creditors
This document is being processed and will be available in 10 days."

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/00049139/filing-history

Edited by Mucker1884

1 hour ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

If the admin teams use the line "we are still hopeful we can announce our preffered bidder by the end of December" that will be enough for me to know we are doomed.

Tomorrow we need to be hearing they have identified their preffered bidder and are ironing out details before announcing. 

December has 31 days (just in case you didn't know), but realistically, how many days are those administrators going to work during Christmas? So something needs to happen in the next 10 days.

We were doomed the minute the club was put in the hands of administrators.