Alan Nixon Breaks Silence on American Billionaire Bid

Kernow

1 minute ago, one_chop said:

It makes me laugh everyone on here waiting for the so called "imminent" announcement. It's not coming guys.

It's too big a mess to sort out, the Administrator's will end up taking their fee and liquidising us.

I love it when people engage in the festive, positive spirit type of communication.

Keep up the good work!

9 minutes ago, one_chop said:

It makes me laugh everyone on here waiting for the so called "imminent" announcement. It's not coming guys.

It's too big a mess to sort out, the Administrator's will end up taking their fee and liquidising us.

If you know we’re going to be liquidated then why bother coming on the thread…….you already now the outcome!

23 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

Yes. This is the most recent message I think. Maybe the MM agreement is to transfer the 202 shares to the purchaser and waive his claims against the club holdco. Don’t think he’d need to do much else. As for MSD I’d guess all they need to agree is a redemption amount - assuming nothing is being rolled over 

Not one of us on here really has no idea what MM will do,some are saying this,some are saying that. It's a waiting game and won't become clear until the washing is hung on the line to dry.

1 hour ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I'm firmly in the glass half empty and just shattered camp, but even I know that 4 of the last 4 and a half days have been bank Holidays.

Without a shadow of a doubt, an announcement will be made today, tomorrow or Friday.

If we receive yet another delay message then things are about to go south.

In all honesty is anyone really surprised that the naming of a preferred bidder has been repeatedly pushed back,don't think anything will be announced until next week no matter how desperate Rooney is for it to happen.

25 minutes ago, one_chop said:

Hopefully the administrators will come up with a good blend.

19 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Glad you find it all so amusing.

Don't think anyone is finding it amusing,people are having a pop at the administrators for not naming a preferred bidder by now and they are ripping the club off by delaying it. It has been delayed for reason(s) which we are not privy to. Before/if they can name a preferred bidder/new owner every penny of the debt has to be accounted for,with the myriad of different companies owned by MM involved nobody should be surprised it is taking so long.Is there still a chance we could go into liquidation then yes if the debt is too high to be serviced.

2 hours ago, kevinhectoring said:

First radio interview. Stated with certainty 

you’re comparing a complex corporate restructuring with a residential mortgage and then telling me I’m posting nonsense ?

let me answer one of your questions : why would MSD refuse to accept repayment from your mythical unconnected purchaser of the stadium? The answer is, to avoid getting dragged into years of litigation relating to the value at which the stadium was sold (because it would be a fraction of £80m). Instead MSD would be advised to seek protection of a court supervised process (administration) which would almost definitely lead to the club and the stadium being sold together through this market tested process that the admins have been conducting   

Kev, Kev, please stop. You are embarrassing yourself, and giving me stitch.

You categorically heard it on the radio ? but you can’t find it written anywhere that a) the administrators or b) MSD has control of the stadium. Very convenient for your argument I would say. 

Mel owns the stadium still, via his Gellaw group of companies. Surely you can agree that.

MSD has legal charges on the stadium but they are not enforcing them yet. Again you must begrudgingly accept that seems to be the position too?

So Morris still owns and has some element of control over the stadium.  Which was my original point of posting, to stop you keep repeating as fact that MSD either owned or had full control of the stadium.

As for your last point, there really isn’t anything stopping Mel Morris injecting £25m into Gellaw 202, and transferring that sum into an escrow account held in favour of MSD, or indeed directly to MSD to redeem the debt. Either way he then has the stadium as an unencumbered asset.  Equally there isn’t anything stopping Mel Morris selling the stadium for £30m, £40m, £50m or £60m to anyone he wants, and why would MSD worry as the legal charge means that when the property is sold, it will be on the basis of a solicitors undertaking that their advance will be repaid before the remainder proceeds are paid over to Gellaw? How can MSD be dragged into litigation by receiving repayment from either of those two processes?

You seem to have pretty much got to the piss and wind end of the conversation, and I can’t be bothered to keep communicating on the same points as you desperately want to find some way to save some face.

3 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Kev, Kev, please stop. You are embarrassing yourself, and giving me stitch.

You categorically heard it on the radio ? but you can’t find it written anywhere that a) the administrators or b) MSD has control of the stadium. Very convenient for your argument I would say. 

Mel owns the stadium still, via his Gellaw group of companies. Surely you can agree that.

MSD has legal charges on the stadium but they are not enforcing them yet. Again you must begrudgingly accept that seems to be the position too?

So Morris still owns and has some element of control over the stadium.  Which was my original point of posting, to stop you keep repeating as fact that MSD either owned or had full control of the stadium.

As for your last point, there really isn’t anything stopping Mel Morris injecting £25m into Gellaw 202, and transferring that sum into an escrow account held in favour of MSD, or indeed directly to MSD to redeem the debt. Either way he then has the stadium as an unencumbered asset.  Equally there isn’t anything stopping Mel Morris selling the stadium for £30m, £40m, £50m or £60m to anyone he wants, and why would MSD worry as the legal charge means that when the property is sold, it will be on the basis of a solicitors undertaking that their advance will be repaid before the remainder proceeds are paid over to Gellaw? How can MSD be dragged into litigation by receiving repayment from either of those two processes?

You seem to have pretty much got to the piss and wind end of the conversation, and I can’t be bothered to keep communicating on the same points as you desperately want to find some way to save some face.

I am a bit confused , run that by me again ?