Alan Nixon Breaks Silence on American Billionaire Bid

Kernow

Imminent has lost it's meaning when it comes to DCFC. It could mean today or boxing day next year. 

All local and national journalists have had their reputation virtually destroyed by quoting anything they hear coming from the club. Take me back to 1980's obscurity rather than the drama of today.

2 minutes ago, one_chop said:

Imminent has lost it's meaning when it comes to DCFC. It could mean today or boxing day next year. 

All local and national journalists have had their reputation virtually destroyed by quoting anything they hear coming from the club. Take me back to 1980's obscurity rather than the drama of today.

Even you can't put a negative spin on this news surely? May be another false dawn but its better than bad news.

This didn't come from 'the club' did it?

Interesting developments. 
My hope, and at this time that is all it can be, is that the admins are doing their jobs properly and that whoever is left in the process has what it takes to firstly save us from liquidation and secondly get us back on to an even keel. 

If they have the ability to do those two things then I don’t care who they are. 

I think some fans need to stop living in cloud cuckoo land and realise the precarious situation we find ourselves in and the long journey back that it will take. 

Whoever it is that takes over needs to sort out the absolute mess we’ve been left in, sort out the chancers from the other two poo holes of clubs, have enough about them to balance the books so we don’t have this happen again and then, and only then move us forward. 

If it’s Ashley, Gadsby, Appleby, Uncle Tom Cobley and all I don’t care as long as they get us through this horrid dark time. 

If they can’t take us further once we are on the other side of this then we can have a different discussion then. 

Listened to the Talksport segment live. Jordan saying again this guy (Hosking) knows what he’s doing, fact he’s committing to getting a deal done means he will get it done. Most admins don’t commit are vague etc, he isn’t and he does what he says he will do. Kirchner has been outbid at the moment but don’t rule out him coming back into the mix. In summary it’s a positive development.