Alan Nixon Breaks Silence on American Billionaire Bid

Kernow

22 minutes ago, Rampage said:

One would hope that the administrators would have ruled it out if he does not have enough money.

Agree - unlike Mel (or the EFL's) tests, I would think the administrators would do a far greater due diligent check.  If they thought he was unsustainable then he'd be shown the door.  As for the noise - he's American, it's their way, they love a bit of razzmatazz.  And why not, it's promoting our club. 

Either way, there's other parties involved, and even though Kirchner is the most visible, the administrators will choose the one they think is best suited for the long term sustainability of the club.  Just having billions in the bank doesn't mean a buyer will make us a success, so even if Kirchner only has say £500m, if his business plan and aims for the club look most viable, he'll rightly get chosen. 

47 minutes ago, chezzyram said:

That'll be Kirchner, Kirchener, Kirschner and Kitchener then according to this thread

Nah. We'll need a separate thread for every bidder so that we can all postulate on their obvious unsuitability; are they too 'noisy', too presumptuous, insufficiently well endowed (financially or otherwise), too prominent on Twatter or maybe just too American.

If they meet all of the aforementioned metrics then we can simply invent a load of new reasons as to why they offend our delicate sensibilities and need avoiding at all costs.

Quote me, @me, screenshot me ?

8 hours ago, BucksRam said:

Agree - unlike Mel (or the EFL's) tests, I would think the administrators would do a far greater due diligent check.  If they thought he was unsustainable then he'd be shown the door.  As for the noise - he's American, it's their way, they love a bit of razzmatazz.  And why not, it's promoting our club. 

Either way, there's other parties involved, and even though Kirchner is the most visible, the administrators will choose the one they think is best suited for the long term sustainability of the club.  Just having billions in the bank doesn't mean a buyer will make us a success, so even if Kirchner only has say £500m, if his business plan and aims for the club look most viable, he'll rightly get chosen. 

They’ll chose the person who gives the best deal to the stakeholders.

3 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

I know 1970's Christmas' are a million years ago, but is anyone else fancying a cherry brandy, every time they read the name Chris Kirchner?  

I might treat mesen!   (Do they still do it?) ?‍♂️

chin, chin.  ?

I'll join you in having one of those. Might just wash it down with a babycham and an advocaat and lemonade.