Sheffield United v Derby County match day thread

Ruud Aralliss

I know it’s an old cliche but a win today would be worth so much more psychologically speaking.  Getting back into a positive points total  - more or less straight away, would mean a lot to everyone.

Probably being a bit over enthusiastic and optimistic but I am looking forward to this, we are in a dire situation but I sense some fight and spirit that has carried over from the Stoke game

Good luck to the lads, and I know that the Derby fans will be heard loud and clear on Radio Derby.

Andrew

9 minutes ago, Andrew1 said:

I know it’s an old cliche but a win today would be worth so much more psychologically speaking.  Getting back into a positive points total  - more or less straight away, would mean a lot to everyone.

Probably being a bit over enthusiastic and optimistic but I am looking forward to this, we are in a dire situation but I sense some fight and spirit that has carried over from the Stoke game

Good luck to the lads, and I know that the Derby fans will be heard loud and clear on Radio Derby.

Andrew

I agree. A win would not only have us back in positive points but would send a positive vibes which will filter throughout the club.

9 minutes ago, Indy said:

So how do forum members recognise each other in the wild? On my way to the Tap. Random Asian guy. Mohawk. Beer. 

You South Indian or Red Indian?

If you are unsure, think back to times you have been asked to do something by work colleagues or family. If you respond ‘ How’ you are most likely to be the latter.

Just now, i-Ram said:

You South Indian or Red Indian?

If you are unsure, think back to times you have been asked to do something by work colleagues or family. If you respond ‘ How’ you are most likely to be the latter.

Maybe see if I can remember my answer or the question “No - where are you from *originally*?”