Sheffield United v Derby County match day thread

Ruud Aralliss

1 hour ago, SillyBilly said:

Is this right B4? I can't see anything about a 3rd lot but am considering going to this...Think they only sell 2550 tickets this year so in theory another 485 tickets up for grabs???

I am just guessing extra be on the way considering sold 500 in matter of hours or mins.

8 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

I presume DCFC gets no financial benefit from selling these, as the money will all go to Sheff Utd?

Of course a great following helps the bond between fans and players and keeps the spirit going in such difficult times.

We get 5%, so £3,700.

Where we do make money is when we sell out our away end - cheers, Stokies! 

11 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

I presume DCFC gets no financial benefit from selling these, as the money will all go to Sheff Utd?

Of course a great following helps the bond between fans and players and keeps the spirit going in such difficult times.

We get 5% for selling the tickets 

I hope the Sheffield United players realise that even If they manage to beat us and get 3 points there is probably a 50/50 they won’t get to keep them if we go pop

I actually intend to go to as many fixtures as possible in case my Derby county don’t make it through this. Yes I have my season ticket and I usually go the 4-5 away games per season - Sheffield is booked in and trips to Preston and Fulham are very much in my diary and it would be great if we can sell out everywhere.

21 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

I hope the Sheffield United players realise that even If they manage to beat us and get 3 points there is probably a 50/50 they won’t get to keep them if we go pop

I actually intend to go to as many fixtures as possible in case my Derby county don’t make it through this. Yes I have my season ticket and I usually go the 4-5 away games per season - Sheffield is booked in and trips to Preston and Fulham are very much in my diary and it would be great if we can sell out everywhere.

I was hoping to go to Fulham but I think it's midweek so a problem for me....

Incredible that we've sold out at £37 + £2 booking fee.

I just hope other clubs don't take advantage of our blind faith and fleece us knowing that we will sell out. Really want to go to Coventry in October - hope this one isn't £37

46 minutes ago, AGR said:

Incredible that we've sold out at £37 + £2 booking fee.

I just hope other clubs don't take advantage of our blind faith and fleece us knowing that we will sell out. Really want to go to Coventry in October - hope this one isn't £37

Your gas bill is going to go up by more than £37 a week. Might as well spend it on the train fare and stay warm in the pub before (and after) the game. Saving money and the planet.

COYR