Sheffield United v Derby County match day thread

Ruud Aralliss

52 minutes ago, AGR said:

Incredible that we've sold out at £37 + £2 booking fee.

I just hope other clubs don't take advantage of our blind faith and fleece us knowing that we will sell out. Really want to go to Coventry in October - hope this one isn't £37

Category A matches at Coventry which includes us are £30 pounds and I think Preston will be £24

Sing up.........

Cause he took us into administration
In need of education in the rain
He made no preparation
For my reputation once again

The EFl stinks full of fishes
They've got dirty dishes on the brain
It was overflowing gently
But it's all elementary my friend

Some might say they don't believe in heaven
Go and tell it to the man who lives in hell
Some might say you get what you've been given
If you don't get yours I won't get mine as well

Some might say we will find a brighter day
Some might say we will find a brighter day 

We love you Derby we do, we love you Derby, we do, oh Derby we love you..........

5 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

I cant be there (it's my wedding day, half fan etc...) but can we sort out some sort of tribute to Wayne? Chants, banner, whatever it is? I feel like we should make it very clearly known how much we appreciate his conduct.

Fans at the ground home and away have already done this

3 hours ago, Edinburgh ram said:

Anyone know how long tickets usually take to post? I bought tickets for sheff utd away this weekend on Monday but they have not yet arrived. If they don’t come in time is there a way to get in without out them? Anyone have an answer?

Anyone have any idea about this?

34 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

I cant be there (it's my wedding day, half fan etc...) but can we sort out some sort of tribute to Wayne? Chants, banner, whatever it is? I feel like we should make it very clearly known how much we appreciate his conduct.

"We eloped to the away end at Bramill Lane, we sang he goes by the name of wayne rooney, we both gave our vows to love honour and obey Derby County, til death us do part, beofre a honeymoon at the Pride Park Travelodge (including breakfast box), it was the most romantic wedding a Juan could dream of."

On Saturday on the 2 minute mark, Sheffield United are halving a minutes applause for one of their fans who lost his life to mental health issues.

It would show great respect to the Unites fans and the rest of the watching fans across the country that we are all one football family by joining in with them.

This would probably have happened anyway, but I thought I would just put it out there.