Bird = £ 500,000- 1.2 m

shinnie = £300-450,000

lawrence = £750,000- 1.25 m

Joz = £ 1.5- 1.75 m- 2 m

knight = £500,000- 750,000

bielik= £500,000- 1.5 m

baldock= end of contract 

CKR = £100,000

Obviously some of these figures are ludicrous but as administrators I think they’ll take what they can 

Just now, Pearl Ram said:

Covid, it would seem has had no or very little impact on the other 71 clubs in the Football League yet it’s had devastating consequences for DCFC.

It would appear that all other clubs have received the support grant (£8.3m for Championship clubs apparently), so the effects of Covid on them has been mitigated, at least temporarily. 

1 minute ago, G STAR RAM said:

No but that would be ignoring the fact that we have had very little season ticket income this year.

That goes for every other club as well but they don't seem to find themselves in the same position.Just wondered if you still thought i had an hidden agenda by being so anti MM.

1 minute ago, simmoram1995 said:

So first of all they’ve got rid of Darren Wassell

as for assets 

every player will be put up up for sale 

roos = £200-300,000

marshall= free 

Byrne = £250-300,000

jagielka= End of contract 

davies = end of contract 

forsyth = £100-150,000

Buchanan = £400-800,000

sibley =£ 500,000 - 1 m 

Bird = £ 500,000- 1.2 m

shinnie = £300-450,000

Joz = £ 1.5- 1.75 m- 2 m

bielik= £500,000- 1.5 m

baldock= end of contract 

CKR = £100,000

Obviously some of these figures are ludicrous but as administrators I think they’ll take what they can 

Would also imagine Mclaren will be 1st name to go.

1 minute ago, Crewton said:

It would appear that all other clubs have received the support grant (£8.3m for Championship clubs apparently), so the effects of Covid on them has been mitigated, at least temporarily. 

And why was that grant denied this club ? In fact, don’t  bother to reply that question, sorry to waste your time with it .

14 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

I guess where I’m at this morning is sad but waiting for more news. 

We have to see the impact of administration and whether someone comes in for us. I feel sorry for those who will be affected most, I.e. the staff, the players and the most vulnerable of our supporters. But also the businesses that will be negatively impacted by our incompetence. 

The saddest thing for me is the image of Derby County football club will be forever tarnished by this whole fiasco.

I hope the players will continue to play with the passion they have shown, starting today.

They definitely will. Expect a feisty match today. Red card or two.

3 minutes ago, ilkleyram said:

Somewhere in the UK somebody, probably an accountant, is waking up this morning and is about to become the most important person in our (footballing) lives.  Our Administrator.

They will have a number of tasks but the first job after introducing themselves will be to understand the figures and then work out a way of reducing and closing the (roughly) £300,000 per week difference between our income and our expenditure.  Most of that will be in wages and most of those wages will be largely untouchable because they relate to the players.  So some tough decisions will have to be made should any players be on a pay as you play contract, or near to an appearance generating payment to the club they left to join us, or a bonus payment or, indeed, anything else that serves to increase our outgoings. There will be negotiations with the players about taking reductions in pay, short or long term.  Some may be more willing than others. Wayne might find that the Administrator is helping him to pick his team.

Then there will be those whose wages are not so protected - the canteen staff, ticket office staff, groundsmen, physios, Academy staff and the rest.  If anyone leaves they won’t be replaced even if that means that pitches at Moor Farm don’t get mowed or prepared, even if the Cat 1 status is lost. Staff on furlough won’t be coming back, redundancies will happen.

After that comes the extraneous costs.  16,000 crowds?  Shut the North Stand.  Ticket prices? Up £5 per seat and £10 for away fans. New equipment for the gym? Cancel the order.

Alongside all that will be a wish to sell the club as a going concern.  There will be interest - from the numpties who are taking the mickey to those who are genuinely interested but have no money and (hopefully, please dear God) maybe one or two consortia who genuinely have an interest and have the resources to back it up.  But football’s general situation and ours in particular could, just could, generate no interest at all. If that’s so then the game is up.  

And what about the other players in this saga.  Expect FA from the FA, the custodians of our game, and nothing from the Department of Media and Sport or local Councils nor from the source of all this, the Premier League. There will be a collective shoulder shrug.  Sad but not our problem guv. The gleaming, sparkly football family's latest divorce. The PFA will want to ensure that their members are sorted out first and foremost.

Expect no positive help at all from the EFL.  They will hand out point deductions like confetti; they will apply their rules extra rigorously to try to prevent us from being taken over by the 3 Amigos part 2 - it will be slow and silent; they will take their time to agree a 2 year business plan should we successfully gain new owners and then monitor it strictly; they will make it impossible for us to buy German centre halves or even pay Shaun Barker fees; they will ensure that our ex-captain is rewarded for his drunken escapade.  They genuinely won’t want to lose us from the leagues (though they won’t care if we fall through them as Bolton did) but neither will they go out of their way to help.  It’s too important for them to have a big scalp to draw the others into line and to be seen to be acting tough rather than to go out of their way to be helpful. Good luck Reading and Swansea and others.

So if we are to have new owners they will themselves have a tough job to sort through all that lot.  It will take time and patience from them, and especially from us.  

We can help in the short term - buy home match tickets even if you’re not intending to go to the match, buy a new season ticket if you can afford to lose the money; help Wayne develop a siege mentality - us v them; support the players on the pitch, make them feel loved and wanted; pressure the EFL at the appropriate moments; pray to whomsoever your God may be for a bit of luck; hope that ‘the emergence of a financially sustainable picture’ means what it suggests and makes us attractive to a buyer; avoid the rumour mills on Tweeter and the rest (they’re really not good for your health)

We could do with Wayne staying, for this season at least.  His name will help to make us more attractive around the world; we are lucky that the transfer window is 14 weeks away; we will probably need the players to be flexible about their pay; and above all we will need a good Administrator, preferably one that will help manage the EFL, the PFA and generate interest from buyers.

Buckle up for the ride.  It might get rough.

Top post fella but I doubt many in this COVID era have the spare cash to chuck at the club sadly. As for the EFL we have to move away from hating on them - only one person is responsible for all this. The EFL will hand us the points deduction we deserve and we will go again. I expect relegation will follow as well as the loss of some of our better players but by then hopefully we will have new owners with a new mindset around running the club responsibly. As long as we can secure sensible new owners and a clean slate I will be more excited for the future than I have been for years. 

5 minutes ago, simmoram1995 said:

as for assets 

roos = £200-300,000

marshall= free 

Byrne = £250-300,000

davies = end of contract 

forsyth = £100-150,000

Buchanan = £400-800,000

sibley =£ 500,000 - 1 m 

Bird = £ 500,000- 1.2 m

shinnie = £300-450,000

Joz = £ 1.5- 1.75 m- 2 m

bielik= £500,000- 1.5 m

baldock= end of contract 

CKR = £100,000

Those whose contracts are up next summer will be able to sign pre-contract agreements with other clube in January wouldn't they?

11 minutes ago, davenportram said:

Administrators

mel gone

EFL give points for administration

new owners

embargo lifted as Mel has gone (EFL beef with Mels methods why punish new owners administration enough)

terrible news but better than dragging it on with EFL a d it happening at the end of the season with higher debts.

Unfortunately, it appears that administration incurs a 2 year embargo, so it drags on even longer.

Sending a hug to my fellow fans, Wayne, the team and all those working at our beloved club who are now facing job uncertainty.

I've not read anything on here yet but by the end of the day I'm hoping to be clearer in my mind just how to apportion the blame for this catastrophic turn of events and who to be the most angry at but for now my concerns are for those of us who woke up this morning feeling shocked, sick and with anxiety levels through the roof. You are not alone.? That's people hugging btw.

11 minutes ago, simmoram1995 said:

as for assets 

roos = £200-300,000

marshall= free 

Byrne = £250-300,000

davies = end of contract 

forsyth = £100-150,000

Buchanan = £400-800,000

sibley =£ 500,000 - 1 m 

Bird = £ 500,000- 1.2 m

shinnie = £300-450,000

Joz = £ 1.5- 1.75 m- 2 m

bielik= £500,000- 1.5 m

baldock= end of contract 

CKR = £100,000

I don’t think that will be the case, I have a feeling MSD will step in and run the club fora few years until they can sell on. 

9 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Because of the high amount of debt he doesn't want to pay off?

Income also still lower than normal with ST money flowing over from previous seasons.

But that debt is secured against his biggest asset, which he will now lose on the cheap.

Makes no sense to me.

Just smacks of him being completely desperate to offload a failed project and shaft anyone and everyone in the process.

I think fan reaction will have played a major part in this. He couldn't get enough of it when the majority adored him.

31 minutes ago, Oldben said:

It's unlikely anyone can take us over in the same way as a home in administration.

Any new owners likely to be scrutinised by the efl. The efl will want assurances of available funds and likely to seek references over the new owners background.

Dont judge me if i scoff but the efl have found themselves to be utterly incompetent at that vetting process as well as many others 

cos they look after their clubs so well… venky, falwas, mel, chartlon, wigan….. 

Edited by NottsRam77

10 minutes ago, secretsquirrel said:

Only mentioned late in the bulletin on 5 live almost in passing-Thought it would get more attention-shows we are not really that significant in the football world-probably only mentioned and get any more coverage because of Rooney

I don’t think it will get significant attention because it’s been expected, more people than we realise have known about the standoff between us and the efl and the consequences of it not being resolved.

whilst I accept that Mel chanced his arm and was caught, I cannot accept that the efl by utter incompetence of just implementing rules and consequences of breaking them come out of this squeaky clean.