New Laws

sage

2 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Dashcams should installed into all new cars. It would certainly help with insurance and accident investigations and reduce fraudulent insurance claims. The extra cost would be insignificant.

Agreed.
Fixed cameras all over new cars nowadays!
How/why they don't include any form of recording/downloading/play back options within the plethora of "optional extras" when spec'ing up a new car is something that surprises me tremendously.

45 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Dashcams should installed into all new cars. It would certainly help with insurance and accident investigations and reduce fraudulent insurance claims. The extra cost would be insignificant.

Are we talking about pointing outwards..cos otherwise though long drives with the missus are going to be much more drab.. 

Very Black Mirror this isn't it...no good will come of it! 

33 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Lock up for 5 years anyone who cannot construct a simple sentence without making a couple of spelling mistakes. Get the illiterate off the streets I say.

I would ban people typing late at night when they can only find their old prescription reading glasses 

Scrap the law against overtaking on the inside on motorways but keep lorries in lanes 1&2

Middle lane hoggers are bad enough but on the 4 lane section of the M1 the other day around J30-28, the number of stupid people hogging the 3rd lane of 4 was ridiculous, with nothing on their inside & traffic was backing up in lane 4 to get past them. 

I went in lane 1 and overtook on the inside each time. Yes I drive a BMW. 

12 hours ago, sage said:

If you were on charge of the country gor a day and could make one law  (or scrap one existing one) what would it be?

Any law you make stays in place 

Death penalty for crimes against PETS. Whether it be people who hurt them or those that steal other people’s, those responsible should be subjected to painful death. 

As a backup law change, I’d ban the use of chemicals in the brewing of lager and ensure all lagers/beers are brewed naturally.