v Peterborough (A) Match Day Thread

ollycutts1982

You know you’re in trouble when your senior players continue to make basic mistakes.

Our defending at times is just dreadful. Real lack of basic marking and not tracking runners.

When Lee Buchanan returns from injury I expect Wayne Rooney will resort back to a back five with two of Shinnie/Bird/Knight holding.

Just now, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Just waiting for the excuses book to come rolling out..just how many league games do we have to lose before something happens??

The “excuse” is that some of the players can’t be trusted to do the absolute basics…like not pick up the ball when pretending to be fouled or face the wrong way as a cross is coming in……. Nothing Wayne can do about that…(except maybe drop Sibley and Jozwiak which he should do immediately) 

Our chairman insists on playing the kids because he's run out of money.

Our manager thinks we need to instil pride and ends up on the front of the papers for getting wasted in some girls hotel.

Our captain was convicted for drink driving and put our previous loyal captain out for over a year.

Any wonder we're poo?

1 minute ago, Andicis said:

Yes, it's Sibley's fault and nothing to do with the cringe worthy defending. Have a day off. 

How is It NOT his fault…? He dived, picked up the ball, got himself hooked and they scored from the free kick…. 
it’s not me that needs a day off joy is Sibley….and Jozwiak. 

Just now, ossieram said:

Architects of our own downfall there.

Poor decision by Sibley to hit the floor and handle the ball. 

Poor defending from the freekick and not sure what Byrne was doing for the 2nd, but there was a hint of offside for me.

It was daft from sibley but duck me our back line should be able to handle a long diagonal into the box .. shocking defending