Derby County Vs Notts County pre season friendly Meadow Lane 1st August 1 pm k.o.

Tyler Durden

4 minutes ago, DerbyRam! said:

Might be a bit too early. But our youngsters are doing pretty well. The team as a whole looks better with these youngsters than what we have been used to!

Being optimistic for sure, but hopefully the future can be bright and we will survive next season! I know it is notts county...we have to start somewhere!

A word on the recent Bobby Duncan saga, he has such a chance, we are crying out for a decent striker, if he just gets his head down and plays well, he could be playing week in, week out, silly player so far! Hope he can prove us wrong.

Edit: knocked wood three times, no jinx ?

I think plange,  Stretton and cybulski have more chance of getting 1st team game time than Duncan and rightly so , hopefully the penny drops with him at some point though 

Just now, Ghost of Clough said:

Imagine having a defender who knows how to score from a corner ?

When was the last time one of our defenders scored a header from a corner?

I seem to remember Matt Clarke kept coming close, did he ever get it over the line in the end?

My memory fails, the best I can remember is Darren Moore, in the second leg of the playoffs against Southampton ??

1 minute ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Imagine having a defender who knows how to score from a corner ?

Funnily enough now Clarke has left us he knows how to now. Shay given goes and we score from a set piece says it all and the fact out keepers don’t look half as bad