v Huddersfield (H) Match Thread

Day

Not a bad point considering the situation.

We must add more. This team as it is goes down unfortunately. I didn't see any coherent style of play. We looked toothless in the final third until Louie Sibley injected some much-needed urgency and forward running.

Our defending from set-pieces left a lot to be desired. Slack. There was little control in midfield too.

Huddersfield will feel they had the chances to win that. 

Forsyth had a really good game. Bird decent, and Sibley a really big threat.

Sorba Thomas for them looks a great find. He was signed from non-league in January! He looked head and shoulders the best player on the pitch today and gave Nathan Byrne all kinds of trouble.

Need Morrison in for max bird. Decent point to start the season but nobody showing in midfield to give the defenders an outball again. Tom Lawrence having to drop to the defensive midfield position to do max birds job. Cant fault the effort from the team though. Sibley and festys desire to win the ball was good to see. Just lacking in quality all over the pitch, hopefully Morrison can provide a bit of that. 

Well done, Derby! A point is a good start and at last we didn't lose it. With a couple more signings and we will improve. The fans backed them today and made lots of noise and were very positive. Pride Park sounded like a very exciting place to be today. Well done, Curtis! I hope that all the forum members who were there today had a day to remember!! Hairs raised on the back of the neck! 

4 minutes ago, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

Are you for real. It’s a football song, do you want us to sing some classical. 

What do you think to the Colymore song? Is that childish? 

Honestly, you must be a real delight at any party you attend. 

I’ll be honest, the Collymore song where our fans make light of domestic violence is also not a good look.