v Huddersfield (H) Match Thread

Day

I've been critical of Rooney and the players over the last season, as I felt at various times that they didn't really care and were just happy to stick around and get paid. I've developed a new found respect for Rooney for the fact that he decided to stick it out. He easily could have walked away and I wouldn't have blamed him. Special credit to Curtis Davies as well for being a true professional.

This season I won't be hypercritical of the players, they need all the support we can provide them. Hopefully we can build a siege mentality. Today is a pretty good opportunity to get some points on the board vs a depleted Huddersfield. 

15 minutes ago, Andicis said:

I've been critical of Rooney and the players over the last season, as I felt at various times that they didn't really care and were just happy to stick around and get paid. I've developed a new found respect for Rooney for the fact that he decided to stick it out. He easily could have walked away and I wouldn't have blamed him. Special credit to Curtis Davies as well for being a true professional.

This season I won't be hypercritical of the players, they need all the support we can provide them. Hopefully we can build a siege mentality. Today is a pretty good opportunity to get some points on the board vs a depleted Huddersfield. 

No issues with the players no matter what the score for me,they only do as they are told for better or worse,let's get behind them??