Krystian Bielik

RoyMac5

43 minutes ago, Stive Pesley said:

Yeah - just seen another crowd clip where the physio is clearly looking at his shoulder, so maybe it is. Just seems weird when he didn't really do anything but push himself up off the floor. Does he have ligaments of jelly?

I thought from this footage he was shielding his elbow

image.png.acdc2ac5809fc087b5ed1e1bb2332d92.png

Shoulder I reckon.  Holding the elbow to support the whole arm.

Just been visiting a friend at the Derby Royal Hospital, I went past a private ward and heard a Nurse say "All will be well Christian" I stopped and looked in ? Wow, I said to the Nurse is that the footballer who scored the 2nd Derby goal yesterday.

A simple nod of her head confirmed it.

image.thumb.png.d06acd12a1cff422310b51a9b451ea31.png

1 minute ago, SamUltraRam said:

He has had a previous serious shoulder apparently in 2018

https://www.newsshopper.co.uk/sport/17201158.arsenals-krystian-bielik-reveals-joined-charlton-loan/

& mention of other previous serious injuries here 

https://londonnewsonline.co.uk/arsenal-loanee-krystian-bielik-glad-to-put-injury-hell-behind-him-at-charlton-athletic/

& even getting accidentally injured by a Charlton fan here

https://www.sportbible.com/football/news-a-charlton-fan-accidentally-injures-krystian-bielik-with-slide-tackle-20190119

Poor old Krystian doesn't have much luck does he ?

Thing with Bielik is that he's a 100% player - after his last bad injury you might have expected him to be a little cautious on his return, but he just threw himself into the battle - didn't shirk a single challenge....that always leaves him open to possible injuries....

16 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

Just been visiting a friend at the Derby Royal Hospital, I went past a private ward and heard a Nurse say "All will be well Christian" I stopped and looked in ? Wow, I said to the Nurse is that the footballer who scored the 2nd Derby goal yesterday.

Would still be more mobile than old Wazza in his last few games as a player!

1 hour ago, Unlucky Alf said:

I think that’s a fake photo, pretty sure you can’t see the sea from the Derby Royal ?

1 hour ago, Unlucky Alf said:

at least all his fingers look in good shape

2 hours ago, Unlucky Alf said:

Thank God it was Christian and not Krystian ?