Garry Cook

Ibby

5 hours ago, Dimmu said:

Can some tell what is about? I won't click The Sun links.

"Ex-Man City chief Garry Cook behind new American takeover bid to rescue Wayne Rooney’s Derby. The former Manchester City supremo, behind some major takeovers in the past, has found American financiers who want to rescue the Rams..."

1 minute ago, Reggie Greenwood said:

He is not a buyer but an advisor with great success at Man City not at Wigan. Don’t know which other take overs he has advised on 

Let's hope he gets us the right takeover, like The Sun article says whoever takes us on as a lot of debt to deal with and other issues. 

I don't like this quote:

In August 2008 he criticised club captain Richard Dunne, who the fans had voted player of the year for the previous four seasons, saying: "China and India are gagging for football content to watch and we're going to tell them that City is their content. We need a superstar to get through that door. Richard Dunne doesn't roll off the tongue in Beijing".

Just now, DCFClks said:

I don't like this quote:

In August 2008 he criticised club captain Richard Dunne, who the fans had voted player of the year for the previous four seasons, saying: "China and India are gagging for football content to watch and we're going to tell them that City is their content. We need a superstar to get through that door. Richard Dunne doesn't roll off the tongue in Beijing".

Hu Flung Dung maybe instead 

Cook’s team will have to resolve the financial problems in advance and show they have funds to keep the EFL happy.

Rumour: the deals linked to cooks American consortium that offered 300 million for another club in 2018