Garry Cook

Ibby

1 hour ago, Boycie said:

? I’m trying to say we could be bought by anyone ( with the means ) and win the prem with the right combination of players and management. We have the fan base, more if required. 

I agree with all that, but you also were praising Leicester's owners in your original post and said they are "a breath of fresh air" and "passionate". I was disagreeing with that part.?

On 30/05/2021 at 12:12, 1967RAMS said:

They need to work on their material, singing knight would be a very short chant 

A dyslexic told me they Knight Mott get him.  From this season's effort he would be pretty (h)armless anyway.

tumblr_4f6af937e11f17080733d2a5fad953e0_0d591675_500.gif.e3b6508a2166735e8a74f7281b0e526e.gif

1 minute ago, Dethorn said:

Leicester and Luck - do not mention Leicester and Luck in the same sentance to me

I still cannot for the life of me understand why Ewan Roberts was not sent off, arrested and done for assault ?

That’s because Roger “Effing” Milford was a ? ? referee and Jossy Williams couldn’t simply chest the ball and boot it into touch

55 minutes ago, Reggie Greenwood said:

And bloomin John Harkes doing an air shot from a yard out just before they scored the winner

8 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

From where I was sitting it was more like 15 yards.....

And i was more of a scuff than an air shot. It went out for a goal kick 

31 minutes ago, Dethorn said:

yep 15 yard scuff imho

one of my least favourite Derby days ever

and to this day I still do not like Leicester much - I cannot believe I was one of few Neutrals who really did not want them to win the league lol

I didn't. I don't care about Leicester and don't see them as rivals, it was more to do with them rubbing it in our faces annoyingly. I didn't want them to win the FA Cup either. 

• 3 months later...

In August 2008 he criticised club captain Richard Dunne, who the fans had voted player of the year for the previous four seasons, saying: "China and India are gagging for football content to watch and we're going to tell them that City is their content. We need a superstar to get through that door. Richard Dunne doesn't roll off the tongue in Beijing".

ew.