Garry Cook

Ibby

2 hours ago, Dimmu said:

Can some tell what is about? I won't click The Sun links.

I think the click link is quite amusing. You get the now standard terms and conditions/cookies/preferences pop up, and an option which I thought said ‘Ok with Mel’ but on closer inspection it was ‘Ok with me!’.

Garry Cook - Ok with Mel

Dodgy Sheikh - Ok with Mel

Erik Alonso - Ok with Mel

Fawaz Al-Hasawi - Ok with Mel

Sam Rush - No thank you

Snoop Dogg & Dr Dre - Ok with Mel

Au Yeung Wai Kay - Ok with Mel

Michael Mouse - Ok with Mel

He isn’t a money man. He is a business exec. If I remember rightly he was CEO when the Emiratis first took over city, think Shinawatra appointed him. He was slated when he sacked Hughes citing downward trajectory of results even though city had only lost two games all season to that point, then it emerged Mancini had already been lined up prior to the sacking. 

I think it is a positive he’s involved as he would definitely not be involved with any time wasters. He also fronted a US bid to buy Newcastle which didn’t happen, they were prepared to make a £300m bid, whether or not it’s the same people it’s unclear. 

7 hours ago, GboroRam said:

As long as it's not Gary Cooke. He's my ex brother in law. 

I have a Cooke in my family too. She is a second cousin or some thing like that. Perhaps we could see if they are related, and perhaps organise a meeting up of them and other Cooke’s for a Dinner event. We should discount broth as a starter option though.

Edited by i-Ram