Garry Cook

Ibby

2 hours ago, Oldben said:

Mels rumoured to be paying off 100 million of the debts. That still leaves circa 60 million of debt.

Mel Morris has agreed to write off £100 million worth of ‘soft loans’ owed to him by Derby County, according to the Daily Mail.

According to some media sources our debt or money owed is £53.5m. £30 of that owed to MSD Holdings, the other £23.5m is HMRC, Phillip Cocu and his coaches pay off and some of the transfer fee for Kristian Bielik we need to pay Arsenal. MSD Holdings are also very keen in getting involved with loaning more money to Derby (through the prospective new owners) to protect their credit. 

Garry Cook is just the middle man who is the British connection for the US prospective buyers, but I suspect he would be made CEO of the club and get a big salary.

49 minutes ago, plymouthram said:

According to some media sources our debt or money owed is £53.5m. £30 of that owed to MSD Holdings, the other £23.5m is HMRC, Phillip Cocu and his coaches pay off and some of the transfer fee for Kristian Bielik we need to pay Arsenal. MSD Holdings are also very keen in getting involved with loaning more money to Derby (through the prospective new owners) to protect their credit. 

Garry Cook is just the middle man who is the British connection for the US prospective buyers, but I suspect he would be made CEO of the club and get a big salary.

I`m not a rich man but I`m prepared to pay the £30 to MSD Holdings if it helps.

8 hours ago, plymouthram said:

There's also circa 2.5 million owed to Keough.

11 hours ago, plymouthram said:

£30 that’s not a bad loan from Dell I’ll pay that off ??