Celebrity fans

Poynton ram

The late great John Wetton RIP.

Born in Willington and lifelong Rams fan.

For those on here who know nowt about good music, John Wetton was the Bassist & Vocalist with Family, King Crimson, UK and Asia during the 70s and 80s.

In case the bands above aren't familiar, these bands also featured ex members of Roxy Music, Yes, ELP, Soft Machine, Lifetime, Gong,  and of course not forgetting the Buggles (Video Killed the Radio Star).  Special bonus point to anyone who can name the musician who played in 4 of the bands mentioned here.  Special bonus point also to anyone who can name the other 2 musicians with whom Wetton formed a short lived trio in the late 1970s that rehearsed together but never released an album.

Best places to start are:

Caught in the Crossfire (solo)

Red (King Crimson)

UK (UK)

Asia (Asia)

Greetings from the Progiverse, earthlings!

6 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

A new one to me! I shall have to revise my opinion of him as the worst Bond. Though definitely the best Prince Barin.

Grew up in belper and is said to still support Derby .

Also think he was an excellent bond, certainly better than Brosnan, license to kill one of the best bond films made..in my opinion. 

2 hours ago, MrPlinkett said:

Maria Fowler 

TOWIEkit.jpg.9cf528058e7b202b13cf394f2c868774.jpg

She was a Burton Albion fan until realising attaching yourself to Derby might be a better career move. Niall did the same and at one stage was a Chelsea fan! 

was told as a kid that HRH the Queen was a Derby fan. Then she blessed Pride Park in 96/97. Not seen her open all the grounds to open since!