Celebrity fans

Poynton ram

3 hours ago, EtoileSportiveDeDerby said:

Kieran Lee

"The only man in the world with a penis insured for a million dollars still holds a fierce pride in his boyhood club"

I’ve never heard anyone refer to theirs as their ‘boyhood club’ before, but it makes sense. 

5 hours ago, EtoileSportiveDeDerby said:

Kieran Lee

"The only man in the world with a penis insured for a million dollars still holds a fierce pride in his boyhood club"

I’ll let you know that my penis has the equivalent insured value, and Kieran and I are exclusive members in the Manhood Club.

Doesn’t this guy, a bit like me, have a passing interest in the Rams?

sandra bullock stars GIF

4 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

I’ll let you know that my penis has the equivalent insured value, and Kieran and I are exclusive members in the Manhood Club.

Doesn’t this guy, a bit like me, have a passing interest in the Rams?

sandra bullock stars GIF

So, per inch Kieran Lee's gives $1 million total. Does your £3.50 really impress us?

3 hours ago, Mostyn6 said:

Niall did the same and at one stage was a Chelsea fan! 

Think Niall was the other way round. His names on one of the bricks outside the East Stand and plenty of pictures circulating of him as a kid at PPS. 

He definitely flirted with Chelsea allegiance though! Sod. 

30 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

Think Niall was the other way round. His names on one of the bricks outside the East Stand and plenty of pictures circulating of him as a kid at PPS. 

I did see him on with a quiz show with Holly Willoughby who accused of him being a Chelsea fan and the look of disgust and following rebuttal answers that question I think.  

18 hours ago, Roymac said:

I went to a 70s themed party some years back a few doors up from me and she was there dressed in what can only describe as the 'Russian oligarch's girlfriend style' and her husband showed up looking a little limp in his 1970s Derby shirt..... sadly I'd gone for the exactly same look too....

You went as dressed as a Russian oligarch's girlfriend? 

10 hours ago, LondonRam2 said:

The late great John Wetton RIP.

Born in Willington and lifelong Rams fan.

For those on here who know nowt about good music, John Wetton was the Bassist & Vocalist with Family, King Crimson, UK and Asia during the 70s and 80s.

In case the bands above aren't familiar, these bands also featured ex members of Roxy Music, Yes, ELP, Soft Machine, Lifetime, Gong,  and of course not forgetting the Buggles (Video Killed the Radio Star).  Special bonus point to anyone who can name the musician who played in 4 of the bands mentioned here.  Special bonus point also to anyone who can name the other 2 musicians with whom Wetton formed a short lived trio in the late 1970s that rehearsed together but never released an album.

Best places to start are:

Caught in the Crossfire (solo)

Red (King Crimson)

UK (UK)

Asia (Asia)

Greetings from the Progiverse, earthlings!

Would that be bruford ? 

6 hours ago, Topram said:

His son is and that’s why he has an interest in us pretty sure he said on talksport a few years ago 

The story goes that John Motson was covering a game at the baseball ground and he went in the ramtique (remember that) and bought a pencil case as a souvenir for his son and he became a Derby from that and later become a season ticket holder.

4 hours ago, ThePrisoner said:

I think he trained/did his rehab at Chelsea after doing something to his leg a few years ago and got spotted wearing their training gear. 

I’m surprised at how many celebs were born in Derbyshire, but not sure if they are Rams fans.

Tom Chambers (Holby City and Strictly winner) born in Darley Dale

Jason Statham born in Shirebrook

Vivienne Westwood from Tintwhistld

Gwen Taylor (Duty Free and currently in Eastenders) from Crich 

Author Hilary Mantel from Hadfield

Ellen Macarthur from Whatstandwell

and me