Celebrity fans

Poynton ram

Do we have any now as I don't recall seeing any social media from them since things have gone south?

Nial Horan and Jack O'connell used to be quite vocal.

Appreciate being associated with a bottom 4 second tier club is nothing to boast about but we must have other celeb fans. Thoughts?

2 hours ago, Poynton ram said:

Do we have any now as I don't recall seeing any social media from them since things have gone south?

Appreciate being associated with a bottom 4 second tier club is nothing to boast about but we must have other celeb fans. Thoughts?

Niall Horan tweeted on the day of the final game and Curtains posts regularly on here.

Edited by sage

Curtains is Jack O’Connell? 

Wasn’t Tracy Shaw of ‘Maxine in Corrie’ fame a Derby fan? Seem to remember her and Curly Watts doing a parade round the BBG (?) pitch at halftime for no reason whatsoever 

Michael Sheen admitted to being drawn to Derby after he made The Damned United, and said that he'd started looking out for the team's results. Don't know if he still feels the same way all these years later though:

"I never really grew up with a team but I'm now thinking about becoming a fully fledged Derby fan, because it seems serendipitous that Nigel should have taken over just as this film is coming out. So I find myself listening out for Derby's results and going to the back pages of the paper and looking to see how they played."

4 hours ago, Poynton ram said:

Saw quite a bit from Niall on Twitter on the day of the sheff wed game. Stressed like the rest of us ?

2 hours ago, Taribo said:

Curtains is Jack O’Connell? 

Wasn’t Tracy Shaw of ‘Maxine in Corrie’ fame a Derby fan? Seem to remember her and Curly Watts doing a parade round the BBG (?) pitch at halftime for no reason whatsoever 

I went to a 70s themed party some years back a few doors up from me and she was there dressed in what can only describe as the 'Russian oligarch's girlfriend style' and her husband showed up looking a little limp in his 1970s Derby shirt..... sadly I'd gone for the exactly same look too....