Wayne Rooney

EdinRam

Freedom of Derby  

64 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

54 minutes ago, Oldben said:

Sun newspaper, Jan 2021: Wayne Rooney ‘defers some of his £90k-a-week wages to ensure Derby players are paid’ amid club’s financial struggles.

Daily Mirror, Jul 2021: reported Rooney earns 90k pee week

Don't believe everything you read in the papers. Especially not in the sun or the daily mail.

Neither of these papers has any way of knowing what waynes wages are.

1 hour ago, Oldben said:

Sun newspaper, Jan 2021: Wayne Rooney ‘defers some of his £90k-a-week wages to ensure Derby players are paid’ amid club’s financial struggles.

Daily Mirror, Jul 2021: reported Rooney earns 90k pee week

Okay. I can believe they've hacked into his mobile banking app. 

9 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

Looks like the Sun has made up another pack of lies about Rooney parking outside a pub for the night and spoiling his local Xmas market. We know the locals all love him.

Bit of a prattish thing to do! Suppose the only good point is he didn't drive it off after drinking in the pub. 

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/17030577/wayne-rooneys-land-rover-parking-christmas-market/

3 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Bit of a prattish thing to do! Suppose the only good point is he didn't drive it off after drinking in the pub. 

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/17030577/wayne-rooneys-land-rover-parking-christmas-market/

That article is inadequate as we dont know where or how the bellringers found a new spot? Or how they coped with it? Can imagine the local busybody ringing the Sun cant you!!! But can we be deducted more points for this? 

4 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Absolutely abysmal.

The penis drawings are some of the worst ive ever seen. Nursery kids can do far better than that, I can only assume that the good folk of Prestbury are too posh to have learnt the art of penis drawing properly when they were kids.

1 hour ago, RoyMac5 said:

Never seen such hyperbole in all my life. 'Furious locals' i.e. kids who find it funny drawing dicks on a famous person's car. 

I can't imagine that the church-going Karen's and Keith's of this world are drawing cocks on cars in retaliation for parking misdemeanors. 

22 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

I seriously think there is zero chance of a premier league team, especially one like Everton, making an approach for Rooney.

He’s doing a decent job at Derby given the circumstances but I doubt good enough to attract such approaches especially given the current perceived failures of previous players at Man United and Chelsea.

Don't underestimate the Everton owner's stupidity.

A source said: “What a Christmas Grinch. The street was full of thousands of people — most of them families with young kids.

I didn't realise that "family values" included teaching kids to draw meat and two veg on car bonnets. I bet none of them have ever parked in a disabled parking space at the supermarket either.

What a load of ballcocks.

29 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

Never seen such hyperbole in all my life. 'Furious locals' i.e. kids who find it funny drawing dicks on a famous person's car. 

I can't imagine that the church-going Karen's and Keith's of this world are drawing cocks on cars in retaliation for parking misdemeanors. 

I suspect though that bell-ringers are pretty adept at drawing bell-ends. ?

2 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

Absolutely abysmal.

The penis drawings are some of the worst ive ever seen. Nursery kids can do far better than that, I can only assume that the good folk of Prestbury are too posh to have learnt the art of penis drawing properly when they were kids.

I understand that fingers are now being pointed at the celebrities who officially opened the Christmas Market.

nintchdbpict0002897874621-e1570619179473.jpg