Derby vs Sheff W (H) Matchday Thread

Bwash_Ram

31 minutes ago, AGR said:

Really don’t understand people kicking off about Roos starting. Marshall has been dreadful since he came back from injury in January 

Marshall has been poor, but with Bannan on corner/set piece duty, Roos  is a risk IMO

Well, we’ll know our fate in a couple of hours time. I’m thinking of taking the dogs out for a long walk. I know I’m behaving like a big girl’s blouse but if I witness anything less that total commitment from the lads I’m going to be fuming and I want to spare the family from that.

Edited by Pearl Ram

If Rotherham are winning with a minute to go, Wednesday are down anyway. Do you reckon we could make gentleman’s agreement that they can just let score a couple in the last minute. No point everyone at pride park being depressed this afternoon. 

Not feeling any more confident now than I was last weekend.

Someone like Lawrence having his yearly super-match could win this for us, but I'm not expecting too much. More likely to get Roberts cutting in and winning free kicks.

We're probably going to need 2, because they are going to keep going and we will inevitably concede. Stats say they have more individual goal threats than us.