Derby vs Sheff W (H) Matchday Thread

Bwash_Ram

5 minutes ago, Black ('n' White) Sheep said:

David Prutton, Neil Harris and Don Goodman on the Sky panel... this is going to be pretty anti-Derby for the next 30mins ?

For the last 45 league games I’d say 

6 minutes ago, Black ('n' White) Sheep said:

David Prutton, Neil Harris and Don Goodman on the Sky panel... this is going to be pretty anti-Derby for the next 30mins ?

Harris is right, though, Wednesday have an experienced line-up, I'm worried looking at their team

Just spoke to my lad who is at Nottingham uni and he's already getting stick from his flat mates.

I think he's more nervous than me,dropping to league 1 removes your rights to banter on any football subject apparently!?

I really do not know how we should play this one,go for a draw (fatal as we would sit back) go all out attack (again fatal as we will be hit in the break).

To be fair,I probably know as much as Rooney in that regards so we are all in it together.

COYR ???

Edited by kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong

3 minutes ago, DanS1992 said:

I have never been so nervous. Even before the play-off final against Villa is was not this nervous.

Feel weird not nervous just tense. We can’t really enjoy this just have to endure but if they leave it all out there I’ll take that. WE ARE Derby 

8 minutes ago, DanS1992 said:

I have never been so nervous. Even before the play-off final against Villa is was not this nervous.

I feel the same. 

I think it’s a case of ‘win and it’s a bonus’ we were hoping, but not necessarily expecting to beat villa. 

whereas now, it’s not just a case or we expect to beat Wednesday, cos we don’t, it’s that we absolutely have to, and we might not.

Edited by TigerTedd