Derby vs Sheff W (H) Matchday Thread

Bwash_Ram

6 hours ago, Anag Ram said:

I think the game on Saturday will resemble two asthmatics playing blow football. 

If we have Roos in goal we may as well have the blow football version. (Cardboard cutout for the younger members) ?

2 hours ago, DCFC1388 said:

Just seen it, a celebrity ref who doesnt know this division week to week & will make it all about him.

Fully expect a dodgy penalty decision so he can be centre of attention.

As long as it's for us, I don't care

Been sat with tears in my eyes & I’m not ducking ashamed about it.

Saturday is the biggest game of ours since I’ve supported the club (unless my memory is buggered lol).

Whatever happens, happens... I’ll always love this club. Football has always been something that has helped me mentally (until franky left). I’m seriously worried about Saturday, but at the same time I’m kind of confident in our ability.

Wether we stay up or go down on saturday i absolutely ducking love this club and no bar steward will change that.

I just hope our club stays in business, even if we go down...

Up the duckin’ rams.

After all has been said, this match is probably going to be us trying to hold onto a 1 nil lead again.

I'm predicting now that Cardiff will win 2 nil, and us 2 nil, Lawro again & CKR, any other outcome and i'm not

leaving the house for a week

we will draw 1-1 and Cardiff will win 1-0....we stay up.  I watched the Luton game last night and Rotherham were awful and exposed at the back, Cardiff will take advantage of that. At least Rotherham will go for it.

Derby and Weds will throw wet flannels at each other and one from each side will go in.  lots of nervous activity that goes no where as neither side can get over their negative mindset and fear of making mistakes.

30 minutes ago, Malty said:

I am betting on sheff wed to win. 

That would at least slightly offset my miserable mood on Sunday evening. 

Odds are 2/1. Which is very reasonable given we’ve lost 5 or 6 on the spin now.

My son is pondering whether to put the £170 he has made from bets on the Preston, Brum and Swansea games and putting it all on Wendies.....

32 minutes ago, Malty said:

I am betting on sheff wed to win. 

That would at least slightly offset my miserable mood on Sunday evening. 

Odds are 2/1. Which is very reasonable given we’ve lost 5 or 6 on the spin now.