Derby vs Sheff W (H) Matchday Thread

Bwash_Ram

I've sussed it, we bring a few quality free agents (Diego Costa & Daniel Sturridge spring to mind) in for one game on a £500k each bonus to keep us up. Might be unfit, but have a bit of class about them. Should have gone for Sturridge when Gregory got injured.

There is also a free agent striker called Bismark, which would be great for headline writers but I think it may be tempting fate.

11 minutes ago, BucksRam said:

nervous biting nails GIF

This is basically me and it's not even Saturday yet. I honestly can't remember the last time I felt like this watching Derby ?

I share your pain...at least in the 07-08 season we were put out of our misery with games to play. It was even expected months before then.

Getting a bit nervous now, I’ve got to go straight to work after the game. Now, I’m either going to be candidate for employee of the month or I’ll probably get my p45, there’s no in between really. Come on Derby, just play well for this one game???

Edited by HertsRam

2 hours ago, HertsRam said:

Getting a bit nervous now, I’ve got to go straight to work after the game. Now, I’m either going to be candidate for employee of the month or I’ll probably get my p45, there’s no in between really. Come on Derby, just play well for this one game???

Just a bit?!  Must have nerves of steel.  

PS: Hello County neighbour. 

3 hours ago, networker1884 said:

Crazy game. Don't have a clue how it's going to go. So so important for both teams. dcfc this season have been comepletely unpredictable for me. Not even gonna try and guess. Just hope we win.

Me and you both,you can just see a draw coming and Rotherham pinching a 90th minute winner at Cardiff to condemn us both

27 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

If we stay up I can see us raiding the other two for signings. 

Would take Crooks and Reach, possibly Windass. 

I think Bannan may be on the wane and we've taken too many like that before. 

knowing our recruitment team we would end up with Garth Crooks and Dean Windass

oh and a banana too.

Edited by MrPlinkett