Patrick Roberts - Gone to Troyes on loan

inter politics

8 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Thought I'd have a quick look on OTIB as there recent loathing of us is always good for a chuckle. Today was always going to be a good one if we signed anybody.  Turns out there's a weeks worth and it's gone full house party at Norman Bates. Here's a sample for your bedtime reading you illiterate lot. This is one post by the way.

Few observations on this:

The OP appeared to have jumped the gun- think a few were cheering early as well but anyway.

Would/should Keogh not be classed as a Football Creditor? I'd argue there might be a case but maybe that's 2+2=5? It's being appealed in any event (about the only thing that is appealing about that club).

Are they all up to date on their Tax ie on Player Wages- granted clubs will have taken advantage of the tax delays, but delay and defer is quite different to waived. EFL also decided to waive requirements for clubs in terms of Transfer Embargo if overdue taxation etc, presumably with Government blessing.

Those loans from MSD will still need repaying- along with any interest due.

Gabay's charge also still shows not cleared as yet, see Gellaw Newco 202 and Gellaw Newco 204.

Possible they have blocked the George Evans sale too.

On a side note, aren't their players generous- fancy not getting paid correctly and not only playing on but playing to win- same with Sheffield Wednesday, 13 pts from 6 games since wage issues came to light- is there a lesson??

Brighton seem generous too- would you leave a player on loan at a club when wage issues kick in at said club (see Matt Clarke). They lost £67.2m last season FFS! Why would you help out a club who have cash flow issues when you yourself made enormous (but owner covered in part no doubt) losses- I wouldn't! How much of Clarke's wages are Derby paying?

I also note Mel Morris is a CBE- he sure is...insert your own wording though, mine well and truly would differ to the official one. 

PPS- Deferred wages and this is far from a Derby specific issue, have these also been settled in full- both at Derby and other clubs. If not they represent Football Creditors and if that's the case, I question why they are not under restrictions.

Also on another (final) side note, based on DCFCFans their fans do seem somewhat- and their ranting at Matt Hughes and claims of bias on Twitter- they do at least based on a sample, seem somewhat illiterate financially speaking in a football sense. I read OwlsTalk from time to time and they do seem to have a number who know what they're on about Accounting wise, possible sign off issues- they're thin on the ground on Derby's main forum. Perhaps I'm not reading in any great depth and extrapolating unfairly.

Edited 10 hours ago by Mr Popodopolous

image.gif.8b3547d13c0eb22ed83d1a96814c403b.gif

Now this is a very exciting signing think he will start as well, with Jozwiak on one wing and Roberts on the other, hope we can make this a perm if he performs for us, then we can let Lawrence go next season. Rooney will get the best out of him, I am sure of that. Well done to Mr Rooney for getting all these signings over the line. Rooney connections have made this a good transfer window.