Patrick Roberts - Gone to Troyes on loan

inter politics

5 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

But how do you know the new players aren’t any good? At least see them in a  Rams shirt first....

We've struggled for goals and we have signed a striker that's scored less than 40 championship goals in nearly 200 appearances , he could come good and be like Colin but is he likely to score regular goals ?‍♂️

1 minute ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

We've struggled for goals and we have signed a striker that's scored less than 40 championship goals in nearly 200 appearances , he could come good and be like Colin but is he likely to score regular goals ?‍♂️

Time will tell....

1 minute ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

That's an interesting way to say 172 (minutes played =133 games)

Just now, dcfcreece1601 said:

Gregory has scored 37 goals in 180 championships games and Rooney said we need more goals to stay up , do you think he's a solid solution to get us more goals and stay up? Not saying he can't do a job but he's not a solid goalscorer that's going to get us goals 

He has Championship experience, and he’s a good option off the bench or in case Kazim-Richards gets injured. I think it’s a better option than playing the kids up top who would just get bullied.

I actually think Roberts is the signing to hopefully get us goals/create chances. The striker is purely back-up.

Just now, JohnHarkes said:

He has Championship experience, and he’s a good option off the bench or in case Kazim-Richards gets injured. I think it’s a better option than playing the kids up top who would just get bullied.

I actually think Roberts is the signing to hopefully get us goals/create chances. The striker is purely back-up.

Roberts is the sort of player that would excite me

If the Cardiff rumours are true, I suspect we might look to recoup some money on Waghorn and put that towards a permanent transfer for Roberts. His contract is up at the end of the year like Waghorns and it means both clubs don’t allow their players to leave for free.

Especially given Edmundson has been confirmed to be a loan deal and Baningime is likely to be a short term replacement for Bielik.