Patrick Roberts - Gone to Troyes on loan

inter politics

13 minutes ago, SouthernRam said:

If the Cardiff rumours are true, I suspect we might look to recoup some money on Waghorn and put that towards a permanent transfer for Roberts. His contract is up at the end of the year like Waghorns and it means both clubs don’t allow their players to leave for free.

Especially given Edmundson has been confirmed to be a loan deal and Baningime is likely to be a short term replacement for Bielik.

Roberts has 18 months left on his contract

1 hour ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

I was just expecting England's all time top goalscorer and Manchester United's to have some better players in mind than bloody Lee Gregory and George edmundson,  players that can't get in the Stoke and rangers squad,  feel like he could of been more cheeky and used his contacts niasse is a free agent , he'll even sturridge might be up for it we got rooney to join didn't we? Plenty of players on the fringes of prem teams that we could of gone for on loans just like Gregory ?‍♂️ what do you think of the transfer deals so far mate?

I’m not commenting until seen them play, I thought CKR was a poor signing but more fooled me!

Just now, Coconut said:

Cool, cheers, fingers crossed still.

I guess I would have thought there would have been official confirmation that his Boro loan was cut short by now, but as I don't do twitter myself, maybe there was/

I've not seen anything official, I imagine it will be Man City announcing he has left Boro and joined us. 

2 minutes ago, Coconut said:

Cool, cheers, fingers crossed still.

I guess I would have thought there would have been official confirmation that his Boro loan was cut short by now, but as I don't do twitter myself, maybe there was/

Only thing official from Boro has been Wing to Rotherham (I wouldn't have said no to him coming here) and Wood to Crewe.

43 minutes ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

Mine neither. Apparently I said I'd buy her a nice dinner tonight (takeaway obvs!) but she's blue-screened her PC and has been moaning for hours that I won't lend her mine. Says she can't read the menus on her phone. Yeah, right! There's beans and crackers in the cupboard love! 

* I'm laughing now but she's terrifying and I know I'll be paying a heavy price tomorrow, literally!!! 

She sounds angel like to me - try being attached to a Boro supporter, with 4 big brothers!!

4 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Only thing official from Boro has been Wing to Rotherham (I wouldn't have said no to him coming here) and Wood to Crewe.

That reminds me, different Wood, but we were linked to Chris Wood before (long ago, maybe even under Clough?), and he's had a very good career since then, he seems to get a good amount of game time for Burnley, but maybe another one of those (like Nugent) we'll end up signing when they're just past their prime in a few years.

Edited by Coconut