Patrick Roberts - Gone to Troyes on loan

inter politics

6 hours ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Take note @DarkFruitsRam7.... Mrs VdM isn't the only other half who's got a steely glare and fists like hams..... ?

I’ve come to the conclusion that you’re Mr Mainwaring and your wife is called Elizabeth.

How’s the bunk bed?

Edited by DarkFruitsRam7

Patrick roberts is an interesting one.

left footed winger at last!

he was an outstanding youngster when he came through at Fulham. Still only 23. He doesn’t seem to have quite delivered on his potential and might ultimately become available to sign. this makes competition for places quite tough. 

1 hour ago, RamNut said:

Patrick roberts is an interesting one.

left footed winger at last!

he was an outstanding youngster when he came through at Fulham. Still only 23. He doesn’t seem to have quite delivered on his potential and might ultimately become available to sign. this makes competition for places quite tough. 

Yes, it'll be good to have more competition on the right wing

43 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Yes, it'll be good to have more competition on the right wing

Yes, as long as we don’t want any decent crosses

51 minutes ago, RamNut said:

Yes, as long as we don’t want any decent crosses

I think Roberts can play on either wing, like Joz. So if we're looking to increase chances of crosses they can play on opposite flanks.

I actually expect Roberts to play on the left for us at the start of matches as Joz has been best on the right forming a good understanding with Byrne.

2 hours ago, roboto said:

I think Roberts can play on either wing, like Joz. So if we're looking to increase chances of crosses they can play on opposite flanks.

I actually expect Roberts to play on the left for us at the start of matches as Joz has been best on the right forming a good understanding with Byrne.

Please don’t use Joz. Its taken me an hour to realise you’re not talking about Josefzoon! 

2 hours ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Interesting is the word. Any stats on assists as his scoring record is not great. Doesn't seem to have done very much at all outside of the SPL......

Second half of last season at Boro - 8 starts, 2 subs, 2 assists, 1 goal

This season 4 starts, 5 sub, no contribution to goals

Much better at Celtic.

2015/6 8 starts, 2 sub, 1 assist, 6 goals

2016/7 20 starts, 12 sub, 12 assist, 9 goals

2017/8 7 starts, 5 sub, 3 assists, 0 goals