Leeds United Premier League Adventures

Day

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Thought Leeds looked a bit resigned to it all last night both on the pitch and in the crowd. Huge game for them Vs Brighton at home this weekend now and they are capable of getting something out of it but it depends what attitude the crowd and the players have because they haven’t covered themselves in glory these last few games.

Saying that Burnley have Spurs (a) and Villa (h)…so I’d say Leeds really need a result on Sunday.

Edited by TuffLuff

3 hours ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

Think there's still a chance that our relegation could be somewhat offset by the spectacular trifecta of Boro missing the play-offs (tick), Forest losing to the Blades, and Leeds plumetting like a stone back into the Championship. 

giphy.gif

I’d prefer the Gumps to lose at Wembley in the 92nd minute if honest…. Lansbury for Luton…. I’d laugh my penis off.

4 hours ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

Think there's still a chance that our relegation could be somewhat offset by the spectacular trifecta of Boro missing the play-offs (tick), Forest losing to the Blades, and Leeds plumetting like a stone back into the Championship. 

giphy.gif

And we also have to hope that Sunderland can beat Wycombe with an injury time winner for a full house…

8 hours ago, REDCAR said:

I’d prefer the Gumps to lose at Wembley in the 92nd minute if honest…. Lansbury for Luton…. I’d laugh my penis off.

Don’t wanna see them reach Wembley. 
And the longer they are in a losing position, the more gifs of crying gumps we’ll have for eternity. 

#think on!

??

3 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

Burnley's point at Villa means survival in the PL is now out of the Dirties hands.

What a shame  ?

I wonder if ex-Burnley manager Eddie Howe is thinking Sunday would be a good day to give a few Newcastle starters a rest.

9 minutes ago, Rev said:

Patrick Viera twatting a fan who was goading him. Good, shouldn't have been there in the first place.

It's weird how the response to Vieira retaliating against a fan goading him on the pitch seems to be generally positive while the response to Oli McBurnie and his Sheffield United teammates retaliating against a fan goading them on the pitch seems to have been broadly condemnatory. My view on both is perhaps best summed up by a certain great Leicester wordsmith when he wrote those immortal lines "chat s***, get banged".

6 minutes ago, JfR said:

It's weird how the response to Vieira retaliating against a fan goading him on the pitch seems to be generally positive while the response to Oli McBurnie and his Sheffield United teammates retaliating against a fan goading them on the pitch seems to have been broadly condemnatory. My view on both is perhaps best summed up by a certain great Leicester wordsmith when he wrote those immortal lines "chat s***, get banged".

You form a mob and storm any place of work, you should expect a smack back. 

Notts police should have better things to do with their time, I should know as I live there!