Leeds United Premier League Adventures

Day

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Come on guys, you’re all letting me down. I thought I’d stay away from the forum this evening, but then I saw the Leeds score and thought, maybe this thread would offer some entertainment.

What have we come to if we’re so wrapped up in our own woes that we can’t take a moment to laugh at Leeds getting thumped 6-0. It’s not all about us winning you know, it’s about other teams (namely Boro, Leeds and Forest) losing. 

20 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

Come on guys, you’re all letting me down. I thought I’d stay away from the forum this evening, but then I saw the Leeds score and thought, maybe this thread would offer some entertainment.

What have we come to if we’re so wrapped up in our own woes that we can’t take a moment to laugh at Leeds getting thumped 6-0. It’s not all about us winning you know, it’s about other teams (namely Boro, Leeds and Forest) losing. 

Yeah, saw the result on the way home from the match and smiled but its all a bit meh. Those clubs you mentioned care far more about us than we do them.

Relegation is definitely on now. If everyone else won their games in hand, they would be on the relegation zone. Brentford are also in trouble based on that. 

funny how a few months ago it seemed like 4 horse race, and with Newcastles spending spree, it looked like that was going to leave just 3. But others have been dragged back into it with a few poor results. Hope for us yet. 

13 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

Yeah, saw the result on the way home from the match and smiled but its all a bit meh. Those clubs you mentioned care far more about us than we do them.

I swear Leeds only care about us still is because they’ve gone up there and found out no one cares about them in the Premier League. So they throw stuff at us because we are an easy target who once beat them in one of the most memorable games in recent memory. When they got back in the Championship, Leeds fans were saying they didn’t care about us, but they can’t get over that we celebrated on their pitch or something like that.

Best thing is Derby fans not really caring about them except being just another Prem side. I mean Brentford are getting dragged in just as much as Leeds and I couldn’t care less which one of those two it’ll most likely be!

37 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

That is absolute bullpoo.

How many other Prem sides have 33 pages dedicated to them on here?

Over two seasons haha! In fairness I was being a bit tongue in cheek and I didn’t word it carefully enough. What I meant is the best reaction you can have is just to not really care about them.

No Prem teams particularly consider them a rival, so they throw stuff at us to try and Gr let a reaction, so the best response is to not care either. Don’t give them the significance

Edited by TuffLuff

3 hours ago, TuffLuff said:

I swear Leeds only care about us still is because they’ve gone up there and found out no one cares about them in the Premier League. So they throw stuff at us because we are an easy target who once beat them in one of the most memorable games in recent memory. When they got back in the Championship, Leeds fans were saying they didn’t care about us, but they can’t get over that we celebrated on their pitch or something like that.

Best thing is Derby fans not really caring about them except being just another Prem side. I mean Brentford are getting dragged in just as much as Leeds and I couldn’t care less which one of those two it’ll most likely be!

Master plan. When Leeds get relegated, we get relegated as well just to annoy them. Love it.

24 minutes ago, rynny said:

2-0 down in the first 15 minutes against Spurs...

Make that 3-0 before 30 minutes

just arrived in Luton , great start to the day , Leeds are falling apart again

Big Brother Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

I don't get it. Why doesn't Bielsa just do one of his revolutionary powerpoint presentations? Literally no one else in football has thought of studying the tactics of the opponents, so it would give them a massive advantage.