Leeds United Premier League Adventures

Day

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Shipley Ram said:

Overkill or justified? Parents to be banned if kids encroach on the pitch.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/59896151

Justified in my opinion. The club can't be seen to encourage any encroachment on the pitch, even when it's something as innocent as kids asking for shirts. It also seems a little mercenary to me. How many of those shirts do you think go on ebay almost immediately?

I'd be interested to know how they'd handle a 15 year old who had gone to the game without their parents and encroached on the pitch.

2 hours ago, Anon said:

Justified in my opinion. The club can't be seen to encourage any encroachment on the pitch, even when it's something as innocent as kids asking for shirts. It also seems a little mercenary to me. How many of those shirts do you think go on ebay almost immediately?

I'd be interested to know how they'd handle a 15 year old who had gone to the game without their parents and encroached on the pitch.

"We're banning your mum who doesn't even like football"

That'll show them

5 hours ago, Anon said:

Parents are responsible for their children's behaviour and I don't think that's a new concept.

• 1 month later...
43 minutes ago, TheresOnlyWanChope said:

Oh what a shame Leeds lost. Brilliant. Hope they go down.

It could happen. I could easily see Everton, Newcastle and Burnley finishing above them from this position. Burnley would be a head of them if they win their two games in hand (a tall order, but Burnley aren’t as crap as their position suggests), Everton go ahead with their game in hand, and Newcastle are only a point behind and on the up. 

it once looked like a 4 bourse race for the drop. But a couple of teams are getting dragged in, and a couple are picking up form. Gives me some hope that it might not be just Reading we’re chasing down after all. 

Normally I always want Man United to lose, but normality goes out the window when they play Leeds. Back in the early 70's, United played decent football with Best, Charlton etc while Leeds were just thugs. Dirty Leeds is not a modern thing, they were a really dirty team with a traitor as a manager in Don Revie. 

It makes me laugh when some Leeds say they were ripped off in the 1975 European Cup Final but forget about trying to bribe Wolves to throw the match v Leeds when we won the League in 72.

Mardy cheating bar stewards, always have been always will be. Cloughy knew.

5 hours ago, TigerTedd said:

It could happen. I could easily see Everton, Newcastle and Burnley finishing above them from this position. Burnley would be a head of them if they win their two games in hand (a tall order, but Burnley aren’t as crap as their position suggests), Everton go ahead with their game in hand, and Newcastle are only a point behind and on the up. 

it once looked like a 4 bourse race for the drop. But a couple of teams are getting dragged in, and a couple are picking up form. Gives me some hope that it might not be just Reading we’re chasing down after all. 

Fancy Brentford to go to be honest.  There forms crap and they've played more games.  Prefer it to be these a-holes mind.